clutch balance work

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...he's a quiet little instigator with all his fake politeness.  It makes me want to vomit...and kill him. :lmao:

IMG_1184.PNG

Yeah,well I'm closer.  I'm going to hop on the next ice flow, sail over there,and stick him in the neck :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jet said:

Never saw this thread before but after reading the whole damn thing and using my 15 years of actively being on the sites.. wow.

This is the upper echelon of the forums these days.

That's why it's in the general forum. Seeing you've been active in the forums for 15 years, then you know how Brock has wrecked good informative posts in the past right? See, Brock did it in brand forums where it's not allowed, this is done in the general forum where everything goes. Now you know why he gets picked on so bad, him and his red headed step child. Brock couldn't take it so he conned someone else to let him be a mod on another site. That site is crashing and burning because no one is allowed to disagree with him, if they do, they get their comments deleted and/or banned. 

On 11/27/2016 at 10:35 AM, Ez ryder said:

who are u guys using ? used indy dan for yrs but 250 is getting up there for a clean up spin and shim IMHO . who are u using and what are they doing just a spin? spin all parts separate cleaning etc etc

I've done 100's of them here over the last 50 years..

2 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

That's why it's in the general forum. Seeing you've been active in the forums for 15 years, then you know how Brock has wrecked good informative posts in the past right? See, Brock did it in brand forums where it's not allowed, this is done in the general forum where everything goes. Now you know why he gets picked on so bad, him and his red headed step child. Brock couldn't take it so he conned someone else to let him be a mod on another site. That site is crashing and burning because no one is allowed to disagree with him, if they do, they get their comments deleted and/or banned. 

And you are?