clutch balance work

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I see HSR is stunt mouthing on Hardcore Blowhole about PSP. :crybaby2: I wonder what he wants to be when he grows up? SJW, keyboard warrior, or snowflake? He should be a snowflake imo, at least snowflakes are useful for sledding. 

Hook,line and sinker :lol: Too bad you're way too small to keep ,,,so back you go :whistle:. If what I posted on HCS isn't the truth why are you such a pussy you won't respond??We're just waiting for the "reported post by Bigfuse":crybaby2: Are you feeling "triggered" ???? This is waaayyyyy too easy:happy:

Edited by HSR

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

because you are there? one of the reasons I quit trying to log in any way  

No loss. As for HSR I seem to remember him whining like the little bitch that he is about me not using my real name. I don't see him on any of the forums on Facebook or the Ontario sled sites on Facebook using his real name. He just likes to hide behind the ban hammer on HCS. Anything else you'd like to add? :thumb:

22 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No loss. As for HSR I seem to remember him whining like the little bitch that he is about me not using my real name. I don't see him on any of the forums on Facebook or the Ontario sled sites on Facebook using his real name. He just likes to hide behind the ban hammer on HCS. Anything else you'd like to add? :thumb:

IMG_2971.JPG

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

funny calling some ones else a notch after that overflowing tampon rant .

Facebook now??? Bwahahahahahaha Are you fucking senile??? I'm on there,,,I see you swinging from Brock's nuts,,,just don't post much. And don't worry,, there is no rule against being a fucking pussy on HCS so no need to ban you and why would I??? It's way too much fun pointing out your total bullshit.:lol: You,,,the HCS King of reported posts calling ANYBODY a whiny little bitch has got to be the funniest shit you've said yet:lol:

On 6/26/2017 at 7:45 PM, HSR said:

Don't go away mad Brad,,,,,,,just go away :thumb:. Stick to your site,,,,,guys believe your bullshit there9_9

Listen fucktard coward 

hcs  s is for mental fucktards and everyone knows it . :news:

Facebook sites rule, yours is like a cum dumpster for fucktards with disabilities :lmao:

join the Facebook sites we're u have to use ur real name Steve B .Tons of sled sites on Facebook but ur not on any of them???? Coincidence??? I think not. I know u won't cuz ur a coward fucktard that needs to hide in hcs using ur small penis ban hammer were u rule. You're pathetic :snack:

i dont see mental mango on Facebook sites either?? 

On 2017-08-19 at 9:44 AM, Mowhawkcat said:

Listen fucktard coward 

hcs  s is for mental fucktards and everyone knows it . :news:

Facebook sites rule, yours is like a cum dumpster for fucktards with disabilities :lmao:

join the Facebook sites we're u have to use ur real name Steve B .Tons of sled sites on Facebook but ur not on any of them???? Coincidence??? I think not. I know u won't cuz ur a coward fucktard that needs to hide in hcs using ur small penis ban hammer were u rule. You're pathetic :snack:

i dont see mental mango on Facebook sites either?? 

Speaking of going away, from what I see in the post that is quoted didn't HSR ask to have his account deleted from "the other site"? Why yes, I do believe that he did. :crybaby2:

16 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Just a couple of Jackasses.

IMG_2947.JPG

Yup,,they are like 2 high school girls that got dumped by the same boyfriend(HCS):lol:.

To the girls,,,,Facebook??/I'm on 4 sled sites.Where do you think I learned Brock is just a poser. his former co-worker said he just pays guys to wrench and he just repeats what they tell him. And Brock wouldn't even respond:lol:It was hilarious.

Chirping about hiding behind screen names but look at you 2 on here,,,,,O the irony.

Well I hope you guys enjoy facebook sites,,, because after all the negative publicity you 2 are giving PolarisStarPower ,,,it's all you 2 will have. Good job guys,,,well played:bc:

We all knew it was only a matter of time before brock had a meltdown and we knew his lapdog would be right with him. Soooo predictable.

Funny MrSled hasn't shitcanned you 2 for ruining his site. Soon,,very soon.

See ya on HCS Ed.

Edited by HSR
edit

24 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Can't you guys fight in the current events forum?  It's a bitch to always check here :flush:

:lol: Fuck I have to switch sites,,,,all you gotta do is scroll down:crybaby2::bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

:lol: Fuck I have to switch sites,,,,all you gotta do is scroll down:crybaby2::bc:

I at least bounce back and forth. Unlike some "other mod "on here :lol:

And besides...I'm pretty lazy. You'd be lucky to get me to scroll down :flush:

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I at least bounce back and forth. Unlike some "other mod "on here :lol:

And besides...I'm pretty lazy. You'd be lucky to get me to scroll down :flush:

Where is our negro friend??BLM rally??

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 3:52 PM, HSR said:

Where is our negro friend??BLM rally??

Look at the red head fucktard  go :lmao:

me and you gotta go out for a beer Steve :thumb:

love to hear all ur back stabbing story's how u hate everyone but suck their balls on hcs :ylsuper:

Edited by Mowhawkcat

On 8/23/2017 at 1:14 PM, xcr700 said:

Can't you guys fight in the current events forum?  It's a bitch to always check here :flush:

Make a new thread Andrew and we'll chat their . 

Steve and Chris have no balls anyways 

Edited by Mowhawkcat