clutch balance work

7 minutes ago, racerdave said:

HSR, your blanket might be a little wide?

Oh Dave you know I don't mean you BUT I just grabbed Brock's blanket and its HUGE!! Sorry man.I always consider you a long time HCS man:good:. Keep in mind,,,I didn't start this shit:bc:

Edited by HSR

:lol: I don't think the cooperation they were expecting was here :good:. I'm sure @Mowhawkcat will be back with some more witty insults :whatever:

Can't even spell Mohawk right :lol::lol:

Edited by HSR

11 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol: I don't think the cooperation they were expecting was here :good:. I'm sure @Mowhawkcat will be back with some more witty insults :whatever:

Can't even spell Mohawk right :lol::lol:

Most of these guys got over the FS vs HCS BS years ago. I don't think it was that they hated HCS anyway. It was more to do with VS ruining every site they got their hands on.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Most of these guys got over the FS vs HCS BS years ago. I don't think it was that they hated HCS anyway. It was more to do with VS ruining every site they got their hands on.

I think some are still harboring some special love for the mods that booted them though.  

Poor lumpy.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think some are still harboring some special love for the mods that booted them though.  

Poor lumpy.

:lol:

Let's just say it's hard for these guys to accept any form of moderation :lol:

6 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Speaking of Tricky Ricky does anybody have one of his clutch kits and how well does it work?

Actually, a buddy of mine does.  Says it works pretty well.  Neither of us drag AT ALL but we should have lined them up last year just to see how his shifted compared to mine.  

Fucker should send me a sticker for giving him a fine nick name. Tricky Ricky isn't a bad name for a feller selling go fast parts. Remember the full litter of kittens he had when I posted that pic off his FB page?:lol2:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Speaking of Tricky Ricky does anybody have one of his clutch kits and how well does it work?

it works very well, increased mpg, way more upper midrange pull and top end pull. my sled was really lacking that, I though it was good to 60 but after that it took so long.. stock topped out 94, hitting 99 with kit..we put it in mid season, noticeable difference

21 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

By all accounts ,,much better than the PSP recommended set-up . You know this Bigfuse ,,you've read it all on HCS and called NSP's clutch kit a copy of Brock's,,,you even stated there was only 1 degree difference in helixes but failed to tell us how you knew this.Why are you asking,,are you going to buy one??? Or just your usual trolling???

It was a pic of something in his shop. Not of him,or his family. Everyone of his posts has a link to his shop FB page. You would have thought I vialated his family in the ass?:lol2:

LMFAO,,,wow you really do suck at this don't ya. Enough already Brock,,,you've been getting :slapping: and :owned: everytime. I mean its so bad that I feel like I'm picking on the disabled kid at school. Even Bigfuse was smart enough to see it and stopped acting like a child,,,now it's your turn.

Maybe if you quit chasing away the top posters on your site you would have somewhere to hang your hat and enjoy yourself,,but you even fucked that up and turned your site into a graveyard. If you're really that lonely come back to HCS,,, you were never banned so ya just got to grow a set and sign up. Bigfuse misses having a lap to lay on.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 0:43 PM, HSR said:

LMFAO,,,wow you really do suck at this don't ya. Enough already Brock,,,you've been getting :slapping: and :owned: everytime. I mean its so bad that I feel like I'm picking on the disabled kid at school. Even Bigfuse was smart enough to see it and stopped acting like a child,,,now it's your turn.

Maybe if you quit chasing away the top posters on your site you would have somewhere to hang your hat and enjoy yourself,,but you even fucked that up and turned your site into a graveyard. If you're really that lonely come back to HCS,,, you were never banned so ya just got to grow a set and sign up. Bigfuse misses having a lap to lay on.

Your a fuckin idiot :crybaby2:

you live on the net in you're internet fanatasy that you really mean something :lol:

have at er steve :superman: