Trudeau is a fucking idiot

Puzzleboy

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think the word 'remarkable' was discussed in the other thread but I said it before JT didn't help himself at all.   And stop quoting incorrectly about china dumb ass

No miss quote dumb as a stump Fail.

From the CBC  - The Liberal leader was asked which nation he admired most. He responded: "There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-trudeau-s-foolish-china-remarks-spark-anger-1.2421351

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No miss quote dumb as a stump Fail.

From the CBC  - The Liberal leader was asked which nation he admired most. He responded: "There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-trudeau-s-foolish-china-remarks-spark-anger-1.2421351

so that is the same as you quote almost daily "I admire China"  what level is his admiration? do tell

Oh but lets trade with them,  its all good Dictatorship with money and cheap labour - cuba bad

how fucked is that? even you should see it

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so that is the same as you quote almost daily "I admire China"  what level is his admiration? do tell

Oh but lets trade with them,  its all good Dictatorship with money and cheap labour - cuba bad

how fucked is that? even you should see it

Don't skip over it's the nation he admires most and you seem to have ignored what he admires.... Their basic dictatorship. As for trade... kind of hard not to trade with China. Reality is there are few products that do not have some content that came from China. Would you like to give up having most of the things you enjoy today. Even things that say Made In Canada or Product of Canada can have Chinese content.

There's a distinct difference between doing business with China or Cuba and singing the praises of the Cuban dictator Fidel like Truedope did.

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't skip over it's the nation he admires most and you seem to have ignored what he admires.... Their basic dictatorship. As for trade... kind of hard not to trade with China. Reality is there are few products that do not have some content that came from China. Would you like to give up having most of the things you enjoy today. Even things that say Made In Canada or Product of Canada can have Chinese content.

There's a distinct difference between doing business with China or Cuba and singing the praises of the Cuban dictator Fidel like Truedope did.

There is also a huge difference in level of violation between China and Cuba, china is winning first place it seems in comparison.

China is REMARKABLE :lol:

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is also a huge difference in level of violation between China and Cuba, china is winning first place it seems in comparison.

China is REMARKABLE :lol:

That is why Trudeau admires them, Cuba has gotten too soft.