Is Trump ever proven wrong? Hydroxychloroquin

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

actually it doesn't appear that he was right at all but continue with the gut hook-ed-ness....

Yet studies from around 2005 showed it was effective  against  corona type virus'.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P

Edited by Highmark

In defense of trump I remember the message was perhaps it could be effective against covid and with no other options should at least be considered. I don't remember him touting it as the cure. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bloodletting works too. Maybe you guys should try that.

Why stop there? Go full on with lobotomies for these super emotional people

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

In defense of trump I remember the message was perhaps it could be effective against covid and with no other options should at least be considered. I don't remember him touting it as the cure. 

And at that point things were really bad - I think we were ready to try anything that had a chance.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why stop there? Go full on with lobotomies for these super emotional people

:lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

And at that point things were really bad - I think we were ready to try anything that had a chance.

And had anyone other then Trump or a Republican suggested using it, it wouldn't had been such a big issue. Just the left whining about orange man. 

Maybe if it were some brand new unapproved drug they were testing on people

11 hours ago, frenchy said:

actually it doesn't appear that he was right at all but continue with the gut hook-ed-ness....

gut hooked ? look in to other counerys results on a search other than Google 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bloodletting works too. Maybe you guys should try that.

makes you sad to look at yet another of your bullshit naritive swirling down the drain . I think at tbis point you may need to make a call to get your septic pumped it is overflowing in to the yard 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

oh but as soon as he said that it instantly became Trumps hydroxychloroquin on 95% of reporting sites and channels.  at that point it was a race to prove it worthless and a public danger . and it worked for the masses right pampers 

Trump people really are some gullible mother fuckers  

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

On 5 June, researchers in the United Kingdom announced the results from the largest trial yet, Recovery, in a press release. In a group of 1542 hospitalized patients treated with hydroxychloroquine, 25.7% had died after 28 days, compared with 23.5% in a group of 3132 patients who had only received standard care. “These data convincingly rule out any meaningful mortality benefit,” wrote the investigators, who ended the study early and promised to publish the full results as soon as possible.

• Gold Member
Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health System, said 26% of those not given hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 13% of those who got the drug. The team looked back at everyone treated in the hospital system since the first patient in March.
"Overall crude mortality rates were 18.1% in the entire cohort, 13.5% in the hydroxychloroquine alone group, 20.1% among those receiving hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin, 22.4% among the azithromycin alone group, and 26.4% for neither drug," the team wrote in a report published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases.

All I know is that Trump's EGO has taken too much of my psychic energy for three and a half years. 

If I were to vote, I would vote for him, as compared to that fukker Biden. 

Both are equally disgusting candidates. 

Both make me sick. 

Both are cunts.

Both are hated equally, with a slight edge going to Biden. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

On 5 June, researchers in the United Kingdom announced the results from the largest trial yet, Recovery, in a press release. In a group of 1542 hospitalized patients treated with hydroxychloroquine, 25.7% had died after 28 days, compared with 23.5% in a group of 3132 patients who had only received standard care. “These data convincingly rule out any meaningful mortality benefit,” wrote the investigators, who ended the study early and promised to publish the full results as soon as possible.

why don't you ask Amy Klobushar what they used to treat her husband and what the results were 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

why don't you ask Amy Klobushar what they used to treat her husband and what the results were