For the forgotten men of 1st Platoon, Trump's pardon of an officer they helped convict of murder is a crushing betrayal

• Platinum Contributing Member

Perfect...Hannity and Trump...two shitbags of the highest order. Trump seems to gravitate to people that exhibit his fucked up idea of courage and bravery....it’s twisted.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

2 pissholes in the snow.... :lol:

Partisan politics over bounties on your fellow soldiers...apparently all that hoorah we fight for each other stuff goes out the window when you need to defend Trump...sad.

Funny I don't recall you three upset at Obama for trading that traitor Bergdahl for terrorists even after it was well known American soldiers died looking for and trying to rescue that POS.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Partisan politics over bounties on your fellow soldiers...apparently all that hoorah we fight for each other stuff goes out the window when you need to defend Trump...sad.

seeing as where and who story is coming from it would be foolish to jump in with both feet . but that has not stoped you yet no matter how many times the same players have let you down . 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure, go with that narrative.  Get right into a lather over it  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“Crushing betrayal” :lol: 

Who writes this garbage...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ignores bounty.

Why don’t you the class what Obama did to Iran when their IED’s were killing our soldiers. Show us what real leadership looks like Vin.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Why don’t you the class what Obama did to Iran when their IED’s were killing our soldiers. Show us what real leadership looks like Vin.

You seem upset by the current event of ignoring bounties, are you upset that it was ignored? Or are you upset that it made the news?

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You seem upset by the current event of ignoring bounties, are you upset that it was ignored? Or are you upset that it made the news?

:lol: Just using a similar incident to compare. Don’t care to answer the question. I get it.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:lol: Just using a similar incident to compare. Don’t care to answer the question. I get it.

Start a new topic, with a link to the story and I will answer, I promise!

Now back to the current event: You seem upset by the current event of ignoring bounties, are you upset that it was ignored? Or are you upset that it made the news?

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not in a lather  over it...anything else? 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Start a new topic, with a link to the story and I will answer, I promise!

Now back to the current event: You seem upset by the current event of ignoring bounties, are you upset that it was ignored? Or are you upset that it made the news?

The media dumps on his every move, and you guys follow in tow. Just looking for an example here of what he should have done. You also ignore the many who said this is bunk. I don’t know why you keep saying I’m upset. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The media dumps on his every move, and you guys follow in tow. Just looking for an example here of what he should have done. You also ignore the many who said this is bunk. I don’t know why you keep saying I’m upset. :dunno: 

Well he certainly shouldn't have tried to get Putin to the G7, calling Russia out would have been a given and then sanctions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well he certainly shouldn't have tried to get Putin to the G7, calling Russia out would have been a given and then sanctions.

Based on intel that may or may not be accurate? It’s coming out now that some were briefed on this as far back as February. Wonder why this had no traction then? Getting closer to the election maybe? Hmmm...