This Is What Happens When You Touch Karen’s Car In Auburn Hills, MI

3 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Without commenting on the chick with the gun, what a bunch of losers she was dealing with. Typical. Throw the term racist around on a whim. You can hear one of the ladies in the background talking to somebody else again saying again that she was trying to hit her with the car. They don’t get their way and it’s “call the police”.  They probably spent the last month or so saying defund and fuck the police. 

Slip & fall artists.  
I will guarantee if you look into this woman’s past,  she has a history of lawsuits, mostl likely involving her son.   It was a crafted scam . She just wasn’t counting on minivan driving  “Karen” pulling gun . 

The race situation is getting SO FUKKIN BAD!!  I knew this was gonna happen. I told ya's!!!!!!!

The reason it hasn't been fixed, is because it can't be fixed. 

I think it might even get worse!!. 

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF🤣🤣

So you know you were wrong about this right? She’s not a karen the black women threatened to beat her and her husband for no reason 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So you know you were wrong about this right? She’s not a karen the black women threatened to beat her and her husband for no reason 

First of all I was laughing and second I posted the full video before Phoenix...what was I wrong about? Fuck for all I know her name really is Karen. :dunno:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all I was laughing and second I posted the full video before Phoenix...what was I wrong about? Fuck for all I know her name really is Karen. :dunno:

About her being a Karen because someone touched her car. 

i think interesting what happening to white people just because they are white. 

• Like 1

What stupid thing did the husband do to be arrested and charged with assault?  

They made a whole segment out of it on local news.   This time with a doctored, spliced in  shots of Karen responses to the edited out racist threats.   Why would the media need to do this.   Why not play the whole video instead of telling the viewers there was a heated , huge , argument after Karen shoulder bumped her son?   

51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You sound afraid of the dark skinned man, why is that?

Because they are unpredictable & are prone to pull out weapons for basically piddly Bullshit :dunno:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

They made a whole segment out of it on local news.   This time with a doctored, spliced in  shots of Karen responses to the edited out racist threats.   Why would the media need to do this.   Why not play the whole video instead of telling the viewers there was a heated , huge , argument after Karen shoulder bumped her son?   

Whites = bad ...Blacks = good. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

People go out of their way to stir up shit and the victim gets charged? SMH we are doomed as a society

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

People go out of their way to stir up shit and the victim gets charged? SMH we are doomed as a society

I have a pretty strong hunch that pendulum is starting to swing in the opposite direction on these kinds of incidents.  Every the media does this and gets exposed, they lose even more credibility.  And its already shit.