This Is What Happens When You Touch Karen’s Car In Auburn Hills, MI

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She was apparently arrested later but released.

Well then def a cop. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

What led up to that?

Here is the entire video...warning..listening to this may cause you to jam ice picks into your ear canals! 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another idiot who should never own a gun.

Time for national safety courses before you own a gun.

go lay down.  WTF is a national safety course gonna do in that situation right there? :lol:idiot

Edited by hayward

They knew the van was backing out trying to leave after attempting to deescalate the situation but somehow she went behind the van to play victim?  :wtf: 

Edited by Skidooski

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They knew the van was backing out trying to leave after attempting to deescalate the situation but somehow she went behind the van to play victim?  :wtf: 

Yeah I thought that was retarded too.  It’s also kind of dumb in my opinion to demand an apology from someone that’s bumped into you.  If I bump into anyone I apologize but I’m courteous like that.  I’d never request let alone demand an apology from someone else though.  That said I really don’t think she thought her life was in danger so brandishing a weapon seems like a bit of an over-reaction.  She should have just checked her ego and apologized and went on with her day.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah I thought that was retarded too.  It’s also kind of dumb in my opinion to demand an apology from someone that’s bumped into you.  If I bump into anyone I apologize but I’m courteous like that.  I’d never request let alone demand an apology from someone else though.  That said I really don’t think she thought her life was in danger so brandishing a weapon seems like a bit of an over-reaction.  She should have just checked her ego and apologized and went on with her day.  

Lake Orion is a nice area so I'm a little surprised to see this happen there. But, with the way things have gone so far this year, I'm not shocked. We do have Stand your ground law here and with the crazy times we're in she must have felt the need to draw it. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lake Orion is a nice area so I'm a little surprised to see this happen there. But, with the way things have gone so far this year, I'm not shocked. We do have Stand your ground law here and with the crazy times we're in she must have felt the need to draw it. 

She must have I guess.  From my perspective, the black people were going out of there way to antagonize her into a response that would get her in trouble.  They had 2 cellphones rolling footage to try to capture the occasion. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She must have I guess.  From my perspective, the black people were going out of there way to antagonize her into a response that would get her in trouble.  They had 2 cellphones rolling footage to try to capture the occasion. 

This^^^^^^

2 hours ago, hayward said:

go lay down.  WTF is a national safety course gonna do in that situation right there? :lol:idiot

Teach you not to pull your weapon for stupid shit, let alone point it at someone.

Learn some gun safety for Christ’s sake

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Would you call the white woman a 'Karen'?

Not once you see the full video. The shortened version made her look like one but it’s a hack job

• Like 1

Pretty fucked up .   That woman ( victim). Was arrested , now being victimized again by the media and  self loathing  cowards.  
My local news outlets are still perpetuating the lie.   What a shame what we let pass . Smh. 

Without commenting on the chick with the gun, what a bunch of losers she was dealing with. Typical. Throw the term racist around on a whim. You can hear one of the ladies in the background talking to somebody else again saying again that she was trying to hit her with the car. They don’t get their way and it’s “call the police”.  They probably spent the last month or so saying defund and fuck the police.