Ghislane Maxwell Arrested By FBI

• Platinum Contributing Member

Epstein madam arrested almost a year to the day of Epstein’s arrest...better put her on “suicide watch”!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

I was just watching something about her. I guess she was hiding out in Paris and the thought was that the reason she wasnt arrested yet is because she was cooperating... :dunno: 

Watch that Epstein documentary. She helped traffic alot of girls. She has got dirt on a lot of people because every time the law got close they backed off. 

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trying to wipe out the competition behind Sandy's.

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nah she reps underage girls she could care less about some old gay cocksucker behind sandies.  

Hey faggots, I'll post my broads, if you post YOURS. Are you on???? Don't try to talk your way out of it either.

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trying to wipe out the competition behind Sandy's.

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nah she reps underage girls she could care less about some old gay cocksucker behind sandies.  

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She was shacking up with Znotty!  :lol: 

Waiting for White Knight kev144 to come in and protect his dolphin waxing buddy...

:kissmyass:

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggots, I'll post my broads, if you post YOURS. Are you on???? Don't try to talk your way out of it either.

unlike you I have respect for women and don't need to post their pictures on the intrawebs.  

I will post a pic of the dog though for you.  

badmarshall.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Waiting for White Knight kev144 to come in and protect his dolphin waxing buddy...

:kissmyass:

Me and Kev are the only REAL MEN who posted our pics, and our women. Where's yours faggot? Big tough guy, walking with a 3 1/2  pound lap dog, Lilly!!!! LMAO!!! 

Hey, why don't you hang with Ginger, your dogs can play together, then you can fuck his red-haired ass.  Just be sure to give Bozo the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

unlike you I have respect for women and don't need to post their pictures on the intrawebs.  

badmarshall.jpg

Coyote bait. I'll flex-cuff him to a branch by his leg, and put on my coyote-caller. When they see him squirming, they'll come a runnin'!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Watch that Epstein documentary. She helped traffic alot of girls. She has got dirt on a lot of people because every time the law got close they backed off. 

Honestly do some research into that whole thing that goes deeper into it and go about it with an open mind.   Yes its filled with conspiracy theories but I'm telling you when you watch or look into it there are so many things that raise red flags that its hard to ignore.   Yes it does link the whole ping pong pizza thing in but the manner they use know pedophile/food references is difficult to explain any other way.   Do I believe it completely?   No but I'm telling you the way they talk in the emails is really hard to overlook.   

Who orders pizza "for an hour?"  

Handkerchief and Pizza are both known pedophile code words.

The whole "spirit cooking" is undeniable and strange as fuck.

https://www.place4free.com/Watamula/Watamula_Pizza.htm

Pizza13.png

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

YOU POSTED PEDO-PIZZA!!!! 

You're a fukkin pedo, I knew it!!!  You posted a PODESTA PIZZA, shaped like a dink!!!!

OMG!! I KNEW YOU WERE A FUKKIN PEDO or somethin' like that, you sick bastid!!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

badmarshall.jpg

Here’s a cat selfie.

431E142C-2185-4477-A5AE-848CB96DF10D.jpeg

• Like 1