It has begun

Thinksno

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Shit, that is horrible....A scenario that crossed my mind many times when out riding the trails early season, but could happen anytime of the season!

Condolences.

Reminds me of the teen that was killed several years ago in Huronia. He had gone out for a ride after school and the trail was fine. After supper while leading his father on a ride on the same trail, he collided w/ a tree that had fallen across the trail.

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

Reminds me of the teen that was killed several years ago in Huronia. He had gone out for a ride after school and the trail was fine. After supper while leading his father on a ride on the same trail, he collided w/ a tree that had fallen across the trail.

That sounds like the kid in Midhurst.

• Like 1

I'm all good guys. Thanks for caring lol.

Unfortunately I do know a few people who knew Chris and they are upset as can be expected. Obviously this was a tragic accident that should make us all think how things can change so quickly be it a trail or a backroad. 

:(

46 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I think Reeves only has one, a baby boy.

Thinking that the second bun must be in the oven...or they are still doing the mixing....

35 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Unfortunately I do know a few people who knew Chris and they are upset as can be expected. Obviously this was a tragic accident that should make us all think how things can change so quickly be it a trail or a backroad. 

So true.....just like the other guy testing his son's new possible sled!

44 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Good stuff..I just saw it was a young guy with kids and in the Kearney area.

I lost a good buddy of mine when I was on my honeymoon this past Oct. in a dirt bike accident who also had 2 young kids. You never know when your ticket is gonna be pulled.  After that happened I said fuck it and went and bought a Harley lol

http://www.mymuskokanow.com/46037/opp-spend-christmas-day-recovering-body-georgian-bay/

The Southern Georgian Bay OPP has recovered the body of a 25-year-old woman from Penetanguishene.

On Friday, police were called when a snowmobiler went through the ice near Penetanguishene Bay.

Police called in help from the Southern Georgian Bay Marine Unit and the Joint Rescue Coordination Centre.

Searchers discovered the body in Georgian Bay near Penetanguishene Bay, but were unable to get to it due to dangerous conditions.

Officials were forced to wait until Sunday morning to safely get to the body.

The name of the Penetanguishene woman has not been released.

Police are still investigating this death.

Bro was at the Shell getting 2 gas cans filled to fire up his sleds this morning. Three riders came in to get gas. They had run E107 from Jacks Lake & looking for an alternative trail back to the lake.

Really the snow conditions suck. WTF are you people thinking?

Then later I was @ the garage & 1 of the customers said he'd heard sleds last night running the PAVED road past his house. This morning he found that a sled hit his mailbox. Lots of green plastic on the ground. 

Probably very lucky there wasn't a fatal.

Edited by revrnd

Enjoy the snirt!  More snow on the way though....

10 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Has anyone been sledding around Pembroke or Deep River after the ice storm ?

We,re wondering about going up that way tomorrow.

Edited by Puzzleboy

• 2 weeks later...