More sexual perverts and Fox News.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I think that is rather mild harrassment but what i meant was.... Nobody wants to fuck the broads on MSNBC!

No doubt on both.   I'm surprised reruns of Mad Men is even allowed.   Got to offend the fuck out of people.  

Just now, Highmark said:

No doubt on both.   I'm surprised reruns of Mad Men is even allowed.   Got to offend the fuck out of people.  

Im thinking about starting my own streaming service. Call it something like "Offensive TV" or "Toxic television" 

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the culture. 

yeah looks that way 

Scott and Wallace said that Henry was "suspended the same day and removed from his on-air responsibilities" while a third-party law firm investigated the matter

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im thinking about starting my own streaming service. Call it something like "Offensive TV" or "Toxic television" 

Sadly a good portion of an entire generation was raised by fucking idiots.  

I remember when my boys were in little league.   Many times we would win or place 2nd in tournaments and what the kids got for 1st or 2nd was often time smaller than what the consolation bracket champion got.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sadly a good portion of an entire generation was raised by fucking idiots.  

I remember when my boys were in little league.   Many times we would win or place 2nd in tournaments and what the kids got for 1st or 2nd was often time smaller than what the consolation bracket champion got.  :lol:  

I coached for 7 years and I never once cared about a trophy. We were building young men and character. I dont think my son even thinks about those trophies now. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...I seem to be on your mind a lot and while I like cheese curds I’m not attracted to chubby dopey Packer fans...still flattered though! 🤣

Listen here here Fatboix from Charlevoix, don't flatter yourself, about the only time I think of you is when I take a dump or driving by a farm and I see a horse's ass. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Listen here here Fatboix from Charlevoix, don't flatter yourself, about the only time I think of you is when I take a dump or driving by a farm and I see a horse's ass. :lmao:

So you pull down your pants and think of me....

IMG_5516.GIF.a92871ec867205b6c8cce420f11f08d5.GIF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like Ed Henry...good man for giving his sister part of his Liver.

Seemed like a congenial enough guy, maybe he was a creep, maybe someone just decided to cancel him.  Just another media casualty these days.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

If you quote him more than 3 times in the same day, you are guilty of stalking, following him around and 'living in your head'.

I think it's a version of looking in the mirror and saying "You matter. People like you."

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you quote him more than 3 times in the same day, you are guilty of stalking, following him around and 'living in your head'.

I think it's a version of looking in the mirror and saying "You matter. People like you."

Well he wasn't quoting me...just mentioning me out of the blue and unlike you I don't come here for some sort of validation but thanks for your input. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he wasn't quoting me...just mentioning me out of the blue and unlike you I don't come here for some sort of validation but thanks for your input. 

ET7OO68XsAUttp_?format=jpg&name=large