Last gasp of a failed presidency.

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

The cult is very strong, no doubt. 

I'm pretttttttty sure there is no groundswell of anythung supporting a Biden presidency, other than a bunch of phony push polls.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

So if he gets one more Electoral Vote than 2016, that's a landslide? Don't think so. 

Well considering his first victory was an electoral landslide, I'm going with it!  :owned: 

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

no shit :nuts: 

Stop touching yourself, you're gonna go blind.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden wins...100 bucks...you game? 👍🏼

You're taking Biden?  I'll take that bet.  :bc:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm pretttttttty sure there is no groundswell of anythung supporting a Biden presidency, other than a bunch of phony push polls.

Well considering his first victory was an electoral landslide, I'm going with it!  :owned: 

Stop touching yourself, you're gonna go blind.

You're taking Biden?  I'll take that bet.  :bc:   

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

304 to 227 is a pretty strong victory.  :dunno:   I guess we can mince the definition of landslide, but i'm going with it!  ::hdchr::rockernana:

Well the best way to make the judgement is to look at the historical data. 

Out of 58 elections, Trump's ranks #46 in highest share(percentage) of Electoral College votes won. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

FTR, I offered you a wager, and you declined.   At least I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.

Remember?

MC

”trump will never be president “

ouch

12 hours ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2020-06-30-23-27-45-1.png

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

"(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

"We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

"(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery,

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

What constitutes a landslide? Asking for future reference :bc:

80%+ of the electoral votes. 

lets not forget in 2016 that roughly 200k votes in the battleground states were what got him there.  It might have been an EC landslide but he lost the popular vote and given the disdain most have for him I don't think that changes in 2020.  

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'd even go with 70% :bc:

Agreed.   Just going off past elections as what has been called a landslide.   Last one was Reagan in 84.

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets not forget in 2016 that roughly 200k votes in the battleground states were what got him there.  It might have been an EC landslide but he lost the popular vote and given the disdain most have for him I don't think that changes in 2020.  

I read one story that made a good case for it only being 100k votes in a handful of counties combined in WI, MI and PA.

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.   Just going off past elections as what has been called a landslide.   Last one was Reagan in 84.

What an absolute beatdown....

942D0AF8-30C3-41D4-A6DC-A69E2B036B2D.png.73e6abe2b6da7127e828f5261cfc597e.png

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What an absolute beatdown....

942D0AF8-30C3-41D4-A6DC-A69E2B036B2D.png.73e6abe2b6da7127e828f5261cfc597e.png

Reagan was losing in some polls too.  :lol:  

https://theharrispoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Harris-Interactive-Poll-Research-MONDALE-LEADS-REAGAN-IN-TRIAL-HEAT-FOR-THE-PRESIDENCY-1983-01.pdf

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Remember?

MC

”trump will never be president “

ouch

He lost the election by 3 million votes. The voters of America got fucked.

Hes not the people’s president.

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and trump even if he wins won't be close to that.  

I agree...that 84 election has to be one for the record books.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree...that 84 election has to be one for the record books.

It's the highest number of Electoral College votes ever for a candidate. 

FDR however got a higher percentage of Electoral Votes in one of his victories.........there were less EC votes then. 

• Thanks 1

Rank Year Winner Number of electors voting Normalized victory margin Percentage
total winner runner-up
      (c) (w) (r)    

46. 2016 Donald Trump 538 304 227 0.130 56.51%

5. 1984 Ronald Reagan 538 525 13 0.952 97.58%
4. 1936 Franklin D. Roosevelt 531 523 8 0.970 98.49%
3. 1820 James Monroe[d] 232 231 1 0.991[g] 99.57%
2. 1792 George Washington[e] 132 132 77 1.000[g] 100%
1. 1788-89 George Washington[e][f] 69 69 34 1.000[g] 100%

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:

Government

Economy

National Security

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He lost the election by 3 million votes. The voters of America got fucked.

Hes not the people’s president.

The only ones that got fucked are you and you’re detestable clan of shitbags.... oh and the witch got fucked too. I’m glad  for that and hope it happens to plugs also this round 

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only ones that got fucked are you and you’re detestable clan of shitbags.... oh and the witch got fucked too. I’m glad  for that and hope it happens to plugs also this round 

Bush Sr. was 10x better president than Trump and he couldn’t win a second term.

Trump is one and done.

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bush Sr. was 10x better president than Trump and he couldn’t win a second term.

Trump is one and done.

Billy Boy did have some charm, Biden not so much...

:lol: