Why many Americans should never own a gun..

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck. It ejects from the right. 

My son shoots lefty and he doesnt have a left hand modified gun. Lots of people do it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who cares how they handled their guns? If a group of people broke down my gate, entered private property, and showed ANY indication of violence or threat, I would have done the same thing. 

Chris Cuomo had him on his show (CNN ), and grilled him whether he had CAMERAS that could PROVE they were on his property!!

I kinda' thought Cuomo was OK, but he has made a permanent enemy in me now. Wow, what a punk-assed bitch. We got SERIOUS problems in this country. Negros, 24/7, 365. 

You arent kidding. This morning I saw a black woman jogging in my neighborhood. And sometimes during the school year I see a black kid walking past my house to school!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

My son shoots lefty and he doesnt have a left hand modified gun. Lots of people do it. 

I shoot my ARs lefty. No issues

• Thanks 1

Does the military issue left handed weapons?
Sadly, no. Most Left-handed soldiers are given deflectors to make the gun slightly more comfortable to use. Left handers are also taught to use the gun as if they were a right handeder. Of course,there are guns that cater to both right and left handers,which are called ambidextrous guns.
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:
Does the military issue left handed weapons?
Sadly, no. Most Left-handed soldiers are given deflectors to make the gun slightly more comfortable to use. Left handers are also taught to use the gun as if they were a right handeder. Of course,there are guns that cater to both right and left handers,which are called ambidextrous guns.

There's already a deflector directly behind the ejection port on most AR's

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

You arent kidding. This morning I saw a black woman jogging in my neighborhood. And sometimes during the school year I see a black kid walking past my house to school!

You live in a baller gated community too?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Of course they do everyone does. My point which you obviously missed once again is gun safety.

Keep up fucktard this isn’t a political post. 

How did he miss gun safety when his second point was speaking directly about it? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm a lefty and have a nice left handed Remington 1100 12ga. 

Left hand bolts are a little more difficult to find but not terrible. 

I’ve got a Remington 700 bdl lefty in .308. It’s a cannon. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

1) They have the right to defend their property

2) Their muzzle and trigger discipline sucks. 

3) Fuck off with the rest of your hack bullshit

download (1).jpg

I don’t know anyone who shoots a AR on the left.

And she looks like she’s on something besides the hot dog she just ate that dripped mustard on her shirt. Finger on the trigger pointed directly at people. No safety education whatsoever.

49B32F01-5854-42E3-81A0-1DD7302E0A98.jpeg

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I shoot my AR on the left.

I taught probably over 1,000 kids how to shoot an M16. Know what we tell them? If the brass goes down your shirt just deal with it.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And she looks like she’s on something besides the hot dog she just ate that dripped mustard on her shirt. Finger on the trigger pointed directly at people. No safety education whatsoever.

49B32F01-5854-42E3-81A0-1DD7302E0A98.jpeg

Shes pointing it at the people she's intending to shoot. You can't shoot people without pulling the trigger. You said you knew about guns smh.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Shes pointing it at the people she's intending to shoot. You can't shoot people without pulling the trigger. You said you knew about guns smh.

I’m going to just note that it’s clear MC’s knowledge of guns is on par with his knowledge of everything else.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m going to just note that it’s clear MC’s knowledge of guns is on par with his knowledge of everything else.

He's just pissed because he had to take a hunter safety course when he lived in the people's republic of Massachusetts. 

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He's just pissed because he had to take a hunter safety course when he lived in the people's republic of Massachusetts. 

They should just dress him in some antlers and turn him loose.

33 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

First lesson in gun safety. Her finger is on the trigger.

Wow,  what an eye opener.   Poor gun safety in America is a huge problem.  The sooner we get the guns out of the hands of these dangerous white thugs the better.