Why many Americans should never own a gun..

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Does every single thread have to be turned political around here? FFS

Every narrative that is brought up now seems to take that turn and every thread that MC starts is political, Maybe MC should have just come out with what he thought they were doing wrong in the first place, but instead he thinks it's a way to bash gunowners in America.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Every narrative that is brought up now seems to take that turn and every thread that MC starts is political, Maybe MC should have just come out with what he thought they were doing wrong in the first place, but instead he thinks it's a way to bash gunowners in America.

Are you fuckin serious? I have been a gun owner for 52 years. Took a required safety course at 13 so I could hunt.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Are you fuckin serious? I have been a gun owner for 52 years. Took a required safety course at 13 so I could hunt.

Ok, so what's your problem with this couple?  There are plenty of videos out there of people handling guns poorly, but you decided to take this one.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Ok, so what's your problem with this couple?  There are plenty of videos out there of people handling guns poorly, but you decided to take this one.

It’s so friggin blatant that’s why.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But you were the one to bring politics into the thread. These are two idiots no matter what their affiliation is. Maybe they are Satanist too....would that matter? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

But you were the one to bring politics into the thread. These are two idiots no matter what their affiliation is. Maybe they are Satanist too....would that matter? 

Yeah, I guess so, maybe we can all read through the lines.  There are plenty of videos and picture of bad gun owners/handlers out there.  Politics is why mc chose to put this one in a thread.

30 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

While some on social media have claimed the McCloskeys are registered Democrats, it was not immediately possible to determine whether the couple are actually registered as Democrats or if they are registered Republicans. But Federal Election Commission records show Mark McCloskey has contributed thousands of dollars to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, the Republican National Committee and Donald J. Trump for President Inc. He also made contributions to a Republican congressional candidate, Bill Phelps, in 1996, and to the Bush-Quayle campaign in 1992.

Patricia McCloskey also made a contribution to the RNC in 2018 and to a Republican Senate dinner in 1988.

McClosky.jpg

They are shit-stains that blamed the whole thing on white people in the crowd, even though the black leader of the rampage admitted to breaking laws and basically claimed it was his moral right.

These fuck-heads deserve everything blm threatened them with.. 

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:04 seconds in she points it right at the back of his head with her finger on the trigger :wtf:

At least dude was smart enough to not have his finger on the trigger :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

At least dude was smart enough to not have his finger on the trigger :lol: 

Haha...maybe he can’t stand the bitch and thought you know this could very easily look like an accident! 🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...maybe he can’t stand the bitch and thought you know this could very easily look like an accident! 🤣🤣

OMG! Black lives matter killed my wife! LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hunting your neighbors Chickens doesn't count.

Who cares how they handled their guns? If a group of people broke down my gate, entered private property, and showed ANY indication of violence or threat, I would have done the same thing. 

Chris Cuomo had him on his show (CNN ), and grilled him whether he had CAMERAS that could PROVE they were on his property!!

I kinda' thought Cuomo was OK, but he has made a permanent enemy in me now. Wow, what a punk-assed bitch. We got SERIOUS problems in this country. Negros, 24/7, 365. 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I thought you guys were all gun guys? He’s holding the AR on the wrong side. He does this the entire time.

Looks like he's left handed and you can shoot an AR left handed. Don't necessarily need a left handed upper

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I thought you guys were all gun guys? He’s holding the AR on the wrong side. He does this the entire time.

You fucking moron there is no wrong side of the weapon. Is his belt too tight as well?

After seeing what these bastards of humanity have destroyed and burned already, he would have been a fool for NOT coming out with a gun. 

Hey, this is what blacks asked for, and they are gonna' get it. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

???

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

OMG, I am speechless.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You fucking moron there is no wrong side of the weapon. Is his belt too tight as well?

44 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It's amusing to read what some of these idiots post.