Democrats view of clinton

• Platinum Contributing Member

Does anyone care to read/see what R's said about Rump within the last week? :lol: 

There's so much stupid on here from the conservatives it's almost embarrassing.  Good thing there's not an intelligence test to vote....cause the R's would be fucked along with many on here. :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does anyone care to read/see what R's said about Rump within the last week? :lol: 

There's so much stupid on here from the conservatives it's al,post embarrassing.  Good thing there's not an ntellegemce test to vote....cause the R's would be fucked along with many on here. :lol: 

LMLO word those ntellegemce tests is hard 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There's so much stupid on here from the conservatives it's al,post embarrassing.  Good thing there's not an ntellegemce test to vote....cause the R's would be fucked along with many on here. :lol: 

I've said I don't really give a fuck what he said last week or last month or last year. At least I have the balls to say it. You turn yourself inside out to try and deflect Hillary's lies away from even being discussed.

What you try to call intelligence is the ability to push away reality and facts pounding you in the face. Excuse me if I don't run out and get me that type of knowledge.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've said I don't really give a fuck what he said last week or last month or last year. At least I have the balls to say it. You turn yourself inside out to try and deflect Hillary's lies away from even being discussed.

What you try to call intelligence is the ability to push away reality and facts pounding you in the face. Excuse me if I don't run out and get me that type of knowledge.

It's easy for me to get your lil brown shorts in bunch :lmao: 

of course you don't GAF because you can't defend his stupidity and bullshit while trying to admonish Hillary's superior qualifications. 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

of course you don't GAF because you can't defend his stupidity and bullshit while trying to admonish Hillsry's superior qualifications. 

:lol2:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

of course you don't GAF because you can't defend his stupidity and bullshit while trying to admonish Hillsry's superior qualifications. 

Wow truth 

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

of course you don't GAF because you can't defend his stupidity and bullshit while trying to admonish Hillary's superior qualifications. 

I don't feel the need to defend anything he does. Anything he does or did has no effect on me. That heavy bag with eyes you follow, on the other hand....

I thought this was currents events? Now it's past political commercials  :lol:

Here is what Dems are saying today:

How Obama and 'a threat from Mars' are uniting the party behind Hillary Clinton

Christi Parsons and Evan Halper

After all the worrying among Democrats about Bernie Sanders and his supporters going rogue in the general election and refusing to rally behind a nominee who embodies the establishment politics they detest, those concerns are fading rapidly as the presidential primaries wind to a close.

Unity does not look nearly as elusive for the party this year as it did at the end of the bitter primary campaign in 2008, and it is in no small part because the two candidates who went through the bruising process then found themselves in the middle of it again this year.President Obama and Hillary Clinton were determined to see it go more smoothly this time.

The two painstakingly planned how to go about drawing in Sanders supporters before the nomination race was even over. It helped that they had Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), herself a leader of the progressive movement like Sanders, to go along with them. And it helped even more that the alternative to Clinton in November is Donald Trump, a Republican candidate who horrifies even the most steadfast Clinton skeptics on the left.

“Nothing unites the people of Earth like a threat from Mars,” said Paul Begala, a longtime advisor to both Bill and Hillary Clinton, now the strategist for the main super PAC seeking to elect her. “To Democrats, Donald Trump is not just in a parade of conservativeRepublicans they disagree with. They view him, rightly, as a bigot.” http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-democrats-unity-20160611-snap-story.html