hey snotty

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

live.jpg

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Yep

Well, yes and no.

I've had everything.......motorcycles, boats, GTOs, hunted all New England, had speed boats in Newburyport, and Winnepesaukee,

snowmobiled in Pittsburg, etc. In the last couple of years I have not gone up country much, or done much fishing, too much work around this place.

However, now that Corona has hit...................everybody I know is scared shitless to leave their house!!!!

I just had two conversations with friends. on how we are gonna get a fukkin pizza!!!! We talked for half an hour on how we are gonna order, where are we gonna sit on the deck, how far on the deck, who will pick up the pizza, or will we get it delivered, will we wear masks when not eating, and on, and on!!!! LMAO!!! All for a fukkin pizza!!!  

Now, I been looking at this 42 Fountain on line, but then the reality of a 15 year old boat, with big engines hits me, and I forget about it for a while. BIG BOATS=BIG TROUBLE. I don't have the energy for that anymore.

So then I say really the only thing I want is a NITRO or TRACKER, but then some days I lose a ton in the market, because our country is so fuckin volatile, and I don't want to tie up 30-40 thousand bucks, when I don't know if there's gonna be riots, or if COVID is coming back..........WORSE THAN EVER!!!  

But yeah, as soon as the COVID and the fukkin negros, and things settle down a bit..............I will seriously look for a bigger boat. :bc:

55 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, yes and no.

I've had everything.......motorcycles, boats, GTOs, hunted all New England, had speed boats in Newburyport, and Winnepesaukee,

snowmobiled in Pittsburg, etc. In the last couple of years I have not gone up country much, or done much fishing, too much work around this place.

However, now that Corona has hit...................everybody I know is scared shitless to leave their house!!!!

I just had two conversations with friends. on how we are gonna get a fukkin pizza!!!! We talked for half an hour on how we are gonna order, where are we gonna sit on the deck, how far on the deck, who will pick up the pizza, or will we get it delivered, will we wear masks when not eating, and on, and on!!!! LMAO!!! All for a fukkin pizza!!!  

Now, I been looking at this 42 Fountain on line, but then the reality of a 15 year old boat, with big engines hits me, and I forget about it for a while. BIG BOATS=BIG TROUBLE. I don't have the energy for that anymore.

So then I say really the only thing I want is a NITRO or TRACKER, but then some days I lose a ton in the market, because our country is so fuckin volatile, and I don't want to tie up 30-40 thousand bucks, when I don't know if there's gonna be riots, or if COVID is coming back..........WORSE THAN EVER!!!  

But yeah, as soon as the COVID and the fukkin negros, and things settle down a bit..............I will seriously look for a bigger boat. :bc:

Jesus I couldn’t imagine going thru life agonizing over small petty shit. Order the fucking pizza and eat it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, yes and no.

Good lord, stop being a bunch of panty waists. The only thing you enjoy any more is gobbling dicks, you have no time for anything else. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Jesus I couldn’t imagine going thru life agonizing over small petty shit. Order the fucking pizza and eat it. 

Why you needle-dinked, bug-fucker!!! My friends are older and if they get COVID it could be curtains for them. You little young bastids talk tough, but someday you'll be an old fart wondering if you're gonna' wake up the next day.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord, stop being a bunch of panty waists. The only thing you enjoy any more is gobbling dicks, you have no time for anything else. :lol:

14 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Gobbling dicks

:lol:

Wow, look at these two HOMOS!! Here I am talking about pizza, and these two hominids are rubbing their dinks, talking about cock gobbling!! 

Snoughnut, you fukkin faggot, I'll beat you like a rented mule if I ever get my hands on your GAY HEAD!!

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why you needle-dinked, bug-fucker!!! My friends are older and if they get COVID it could be curtains for them. You little young bastids talk tough, but someday you'll be an old fart wondering if you're gonna' wake up the next day.

only a retard refuses to live life because they are afraid of dying.  Makes no sense.  if you get the covid and die you die,  statistically it can happen at almost anytime for a guy your age.  At least you avoided the HIV so far so your lucks pretty good

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

This seems like good time for this12F13E22-008B-4F0C-A797-788CA42FFBA8.jpeg.fd7b1eb0f7f4bec8eee440035325497a.jpeg.09b8bd1ef2cf3b7bb95040ecf2040820.jpeg

You little bastid, Tomas!! No wonder your dogs hate you!!

Don't think I didn't notice how you little bastids put those fat stomach, big hips on my pics, you little bastids!!

Fukkin homos ain't got nothin' better to do in your lives, than cropping pics of a powerful bastid!!  

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

only a retard refuses to live life because they are afraid of dying.  Makes no sense.  if you get the covid and die you die,  statistically it can happen at almost anytime for a guy your age.  At least you avoided the HIV so far so your lucks pretty good

Listen, you carrot-topped, BOZO THE CLOWN-lookin bitch, if you had half my money, YOU'D be hidin' under your bed!!!!  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, wait a minute...................why are guys saving pics of me??????? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

I don't even have that pic anymore!!  Holy shit!!!!

It was posted yesterday. No matter how far gone your memory is, the internet never forgets.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen, you carrot-topped, BOZO THE CLOWN-lookin bitch, if you had half my money, YOU'D be hidin' under your bed!!!!  

Why do you lie ???

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, wait a minute...................why are guys saving pics of me??????? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

I don't even have that pic anymore!!  Holy shit!!!!

Why did you post a pic of poached deer to begin with ??

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey Snotty, so tonight I decided I wanted pizza so I ordered it and then 20 minutes later I was eating it. Easy :bc:

You think that's funny you bastid?  Wait until your 70 I doubt you'll be lifting any quads or maintaining wood piles meme fag!!11 you'll be lucky to be waxing your DOLPHIN!!!!!!!

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You think that's funny you bastid?  Wait until your 70 I doubt you'll be lifting any quads or maintaining wood piles meme fag!!11 you'll be lucky to be waxing your DOLPHIN!!!!!!!

Ahahaha. Dolphin waxing has to be in the top 3 things that he has given to the betterment of this site. Shit gets me every time lol.

• Haha 1