Biden Ads....

It is well understood among Dems that Biden is only being used to hopefully beat Trump. Biden's VP will in fact be the president after about 6 months. 

This is no secret, and public knowledge. 

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I am so bothered that at age 73, I have to worry about this joke being elected president of the United States. 

This is no joke, this is OUR FUKKIN LIVES!!!!!  

I used to think that it really didn't matter who got in, but recent events have shown me ...........................it's life affecting!!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s just starting. There is a lot on Trump.

So you base your vote on pac money commercials?

I think not...

Creepy joe has so many complaints against him and threats of getting his ass kick for touching females from people that have worked around him its nuts.  if his camp wants to get dirty and fling mud they are in for a shit storm of dispicable behavior being brought BACK up.   

Try to remember how he lost his first bid for prez..       Joe the pedo is has a LOT under the rug yet to be brought up, this time around. 

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

Creepy joe has so many complaints against him and threats of getting his ass kick for touching females from people that have worked around him its nuts.  if his camp wants to get dirty and fling mud they are in for a shit storm of dispicable behavior being brought BACK up.   

Try to remember how he lost his first bid for prez..       Joe the pedo is has a LOT under the rug yet to be brought up, this time around. 

It didn’t bother you when Trump did it you voted for him.

Bring it on. Trump leads the world at being a fucktard fondler.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Confused 1