Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

3rd and final load of the day too, on a bright note all you got to do is mist it with water to cool it down and then roll it up like a rug about an hour clean up time

No kidding....well that isn't too bad then. :bc:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

No kidding....well that isn't too bad then. :bc:

shit sits on top of dust at plant so it doesn't stick or penetrait the ground actually pretty easy to deal with once it cools, have had tanker wrecks where the tank ruptures and no DEC issues due to it staying on surface just looks bad

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Found this on FB

20638956_10155535684712836_4127545433415

Went and looked, found a few Snowgoers from 1994 and 1996.

My brother use to buy those back then. No buyers guide though. Dont know why they never got tossed.... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Buying and Selling Used Snowmobiles......I need to read that article! :lol:

Why? You are going on two years with the same sled. I've gotta say I'm very disappointed in you :news:

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2017 at 9:33 PM, Snake said:

Came across this tonight...

92 5.0 LX

92lx.thumb.jpeg.6eebd14001d475a9d25db3b225c7907b.jpeg

Looks identical to the 93 I tried to buy when I was stationed in Hawaii.  Ford dealer had one sitting on their used lot. Belonged to a LT Col in the Air Force who was being relocated to Japan and he didn't want to mess with shipping or storing it.  They were selling it for him. They wouldn't let me have it without a co signer and I was getting ready to go on terminal leave in about 3 months.  Still pissed off I didn't get it. Only had a tad over 4K miles on it and it was 3 years old.  

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Looks identical to the 93 I tried to buy when I was stationed in Hawaii.  Ford dealer had one sitting on their used lot. Belonged to a LT Col in the Air Force who was being relocated to Japan and he didn't want to mess with shipping or storing it.  They were selling it for him. They wouldn't let me have it without a co signer and I was getting ready to go on terminal leave in about 3 months.  Still pissed off I didn't get it. Only had a tad over 4K miles on it and it was 3 years old.  

COOL STORY BRO!

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Buying and Selling Used Snowmobiles......I need to read that article! :lol:

No, you should read this article. :lol:

http://snowgoer.com/snowmobile-tech-tips/how-to/fix-a-sunken-sled/

How To: Fix a Sunken Sled

Snow Goer staff

June 2, 2008

It seemed so simple when you set out across that stretch of open water — your friends did it, how hard could it be?

It didn’t seem like such a good idea, however, when you found yourself floating and watched your sled sink to the murky bottom!

Whether skipping across an open spot on a lake, crossing a creek or skimming across a neighbor’s pond during the summer, the chance exists that your snowmobile will sink. If it does, what should you do once it’s pulled out of the drink?

sunken-sled.jpgTo download the rest of the article, please visit our Downloads page and scroll to “Dry Out a Sunken Snowmobile” or click on the image to the left. If a sled was recovered from the bottom of a lake, swamp or river, would you know the first step to revive it? This article explains crucial actions that need to happen — QUICKLY! — in order to prevent severe damage to the engine, drivetrain and ignition system. There’s also useful information about how to dry out the seat foam so the pad won’t turn into a block of ice.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1