Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I think cat has the nicest looking sled on snow

Doo needs to get rid of some of the pointy shoe wearing homos they have in their styling department. Although this green and gray combo has been done before :snack: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Doo needs to get rid of some of the pointy shoe wearing homos they have in their styling department. Although this green and gray combo has been done before :snack: 

Ski doos sleds have been ugly since 03 imo...polaris has been ugly since 2010... people obviously don't care about looks when you look at marketshare stats. :lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Ski doos sleds have been ugly since 03 imo...polaris has been ugly since 2010... people obviously don't care about looks when you look at marketshare stats. :lol:

The GF complains because most of my sleds are black and yellow. She likes Doo's newer designs and color combos. Then again her sled has hot pink palm trees on it too so.....

The GF complains because most of my sleds are black and yellow. She likes Doo's newer designs and color combos. Then again her sled has hot pink palm trees on it too so.....

I gotta see this :lol:

20170612_170212.thumb.jpg.67fcd4c252b77274bcfd059bfd77352e.jpg

20170204_103251.thumb.jpg.4cefb54573ad837822a1de427c3b24ec.jpg

Tasteful, I expected a complete pink palmtree wrap..lol.., I had a pretty cool girly wrap on my ex's nytro..

FOTC4E2.JPG

WP_20131220_001.JPG

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2

No not bad at all and she loves it so its perfect IMO. We are in the process of powder coating the suspension since the rattle can paint that was used is flaking off. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Tasteful, I expected a complete pink palmtree wrap..lol.., I had a pretty cool girly wrap on my ex's nytro..

FOTC4E2.JPG

WP_20131220_001.JPG

She was shopping for new wraps and was looking at something similar to that since she loves purple. Once I showed her the cost of some of them and told her it's on her dime she backed down a bit 

Just now, Skidooski said:

She was shopping for new wraps and was looking at something similar to that since she loves purple. Once I showed her the cost of some of them and told her it's on her dime she backed down a bit 

lol, Yeah, they can get pretty pricey, thats for sure.

My buddies gave me mine for free as long as I put their company logos on it, so that worked out well..lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Lunch at BP?

No, just went up for ice cream. BP is a good stop when sledding though. Weather was perfect up there the other day, sunny with cloudy periods, 28c and a nice cool breeze.

• Like 1

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

No, just went up for ice cream. BP is a good stop when sledding though. Weather was perfect up there the other day, sunny with cloudy periods, 28c and a nice cool breeze.

I want to move back to Ontario sooner or later. Been casually looking at real estate north of Huntsville.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I want to move back to Ontario sooner or later. Been casually looking at real estate north of Huntsville.

There's a lot of nice real estate between Orillia and North Bay. We might move further north when I retire.

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

There's a lot of nice real estate between Orillia and North Bay. We might move further north when I retire.

Prices are too high for my blood from Huntsville south....if I was making the decision alone...Id buy around Temagami. :lol:

• Haha 1