Random Photo Thread

What a wet, sloppy mess out here today! After I blew out our drive, I did my neighbors drives and sidewalks. Most of my neighbors are older and there is no way I could stand by and just watch them try to shovel their driveways.

There are still a ton of leaves on the street and with everything melting pretty quickly, the culverts are backing up as they are clogged with leaves. My neighbor, directly across the street, who is currently away, had a ton of snow at the end of his driveway from the plow. It took everything for my little Toro to get through it, but eventually it did.

I love winter but I hope this isn't the type of winter we are going to get this year! 

WP_20181116_12_19_26_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20181116_12_19_42_Pro (2).jpg

Toro snowblower.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, irv said:

What a wet, sloppy mess out here today! After I blew out our drive, I did my neighbors drives and sidewalks. Most of my neighbors are older and there is no way I could stand by and just watch them try to shovel their driveways.

There are still a ton of leaves on the street and with everything melting pretty quickly, the culverts are backing up as they are clogged with leaves. My neighbor, directly across the street, who is currently away, had a ton of snow at the end of his driveway from the plow. It took everything for my little Toro to get through it, but eventually it did.

I love winter but I hope this isn't the type of winter we are going to get this year! 

WP_20181116_12_19_26_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20181116_12_19_42_Pro (2).jpg

Toro snowblower.jpg

We got about a foot up here. Its drizzling now and its gonna be pretty heavy by the morning. My snowblower will be huffin and puffin trying to get thru it

20181116_214758.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck, that could have ended real bad! All those people along the road. It wouldn't have been pretty!

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why would someone do that?

To be different, and they likely have lots of money. WTF is that peeking out the window? A Trump head? 

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why would someone do that?

It is a rolling advertisement for his header business.  The car is a show stopper.  Hand made , beautiful fabrication everywhere.  Most can’t appreciate the work that went into it.  A lot more than stuffing Hell cat motor in little car. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

To be different, and they likely have lots of money. WTF is that peeking out the window? A Trump head? 

Yup,  Hillary rides in back as it burns down strip in 10 seconds. :lol:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

It is a rolling advertisement for his header business.  The car is a show stopper.  Hand made , beautiful fabrication everywhere.  Most can’t appreciate the work that went into it.  A lot more than stuffing Hell cat motor in little car. 

Yup,  Hillary rides in back as it burns down strip in 10 seconds. :lol:

Yeah, that would take some serious talent to build, which, like you said, most can't appreciate unless they are Hot Rodders themselves.