Random Photo Thread

32 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Ive got some more screws to put in then should be able to get the top boards on. The solarium should be a pita especially since the instructions say 2-3 people about 10 hours

20180518_162921.jpg

Get at her, gitrdone.:canadaflag:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

B080063A-ECE3-4896-AB35-63C10B8B2F4E.thumb.jpeg.3370def96020937bf3ca0bc8e0bb535c.jpeg

nice sunset tonight.

C339CDF2-4D31-430E-A2F2-4870BBF865D1.thumb.jpeg.696d6a11a9e5ad68aae1e07d973739bc.jpeg

The old lady bought me some chairs. I think she’s trying to tell me something.

30AD1F2B-FE3B-4452-9C70-E96E25DEE9DF.thumb.jpeg.bc669e97c75c06e77d5eb84d2882b2bf.jpeg

Lawn looks awesome right now. Next week it will be all dandelions.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

B080063A-ECE3-4896-AB35-63C10B8B2F4E.thumb.jpeg.3370def96020937bf3ca0bc8e0bb535c.jpeg

nice sunset tonight.

C339CDF2-4D31-430E-A2F2-4870BBF865D1.thumb.jpeg.696d6a11a9e5ad68aae1e07d973739bc.jpeg

The old lady bought me some chairs. I think she’s trying to tell me something.

30AD1F2B-FE3B-4452-9C70-E96E25DEE9DF.thumb.jpeg.bc669e97c75c06e77d5eb84d2882b2bf.jpeg

Lawn looks awesome right now. Next week it will be all dandelions.

Lawn does look good for sure.  I would think a little broadleaf killer would keep the dandelions at bay.  Start applying it now and they won't have a chance.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lawn does look good for sure.  I would think a little broadleaf killer would keep the dandelions at bay.  Start applying it now and they won't have a chance.  

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Get ya some 2,4-D.  :bc:

75ml per 2 gallons of water.

Neal

I'm in Ontario boys. Those chemicals have been banned for several years now.

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

Towing out to the runway for a high power run.

20180530_122507.thumb.jpg.df31492034f11959d6acfca4f15444b8.jpg

Reminds me of the good old days, I worked for AMR services fresh out of high school. If my father wasnt GM of AA at the airport I was at I probably would have stuck with it. I couldnt deal with the work talk after work.. I was mostly on MD-80's and Saab puddle jumpers

Edited by Rigid1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Reminds me of the good old days, I worked for AMR services fresh out of high school. If my father wasnt GM of AA at the airport I was at I probably would have stuck with it. I couldnt deal with the work talk after work..

I can't deal with the work talk at work, but 31 years will do that to you. I guess.

I prefer to be in the cockpit, yesterday was way too hot and humid to be on the ground, but I drew the short straw.lol

• Like 1

I can't deal with the work talk at work, but 31 years will do that to you. I guess.

I prefer to be in the cockpit, yesterday was way too hot and humid to be on the ground, but I drew the short straw.lol

I hated it when the bowling leagues would go out on a trip to vegas, 75-100 bowling bags to load, FML, I would always get jammed in the belly, i just wasnt built for that shit 6'4" and 140lbs at the time..literally a bean pole..lol:bc:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I hated it when the bowling leagues would go out on a trip to vegas, 75-100 bowling bags to load, FML, I would always get jammed in the belly, i just wasnt built for that shit 6'4" and 140lbs at the time..literally a bean pole..lol:bc:

It's not hard to see why rampies end up with bad backs. Some of those bags are friggen heavy and throwing a bunch on a hot day or in the middle of winter is not for me.

It's not hard to see why rampies end up with bad backs. Some of those bags are friggen heavy and throwing a bunch on a hot day or in the middle of winter is not for me.

You are an aircraft mechanic I take it?

Yes but I've been telling poolaris 550 that I'm the janitor. 

lol

when I worked for AMR i hung with the mechanic a lot, he was a good guy, kinda took me under his wing and would show me things and let me help him.. I was seriously thinking about going to go to school in Dallas for mechanic training, but like I said my father kinda ruined it for me.  

Keep posting the pics, I enjoy seeing them. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1st outing this morning for mom showing off her brood.  I count 10 this year.  Fun to watch her teach them how to preen their coats so they don't sink like little furry golf balls.  :lmao: I gotta go find the chicken feed now.

Bad pic but mom isn't gonna bring them closer right now.

Duck brood 2018.jpg

• Like 2