Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Here is the nightmare job we are hopefully finishing today.

http://meriamridge.com/92-grant-street/

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, not my cup of tea style wise but damn nice just the same.  What kind of work are you guys doing to it?

Same here, not my style but damn nice just the same. What kind of work did you do to it?

15 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Holy fuck ,is that a nice house 

This is middle of the road in the town we're working in, big but plain as shit. The houses on the high side of town are unbelievable. Gorgeous 100+ year old mansions.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is middle of the road in the town we're working in, big but plain as shit. The houses on the high side of town are unbelievable. Gorgeous 100+ year old mansions.

Yeah. That's insane . I can imagine how much greater the houses get. I love the look regardless 

35 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah. That's insane . I can imagine how much greater the houses get. I love the look regardless 

It's cool just spotting them as you drive through the town. I'm partial to the Victorians and Tudors over Colonials, I've always wanted a house with a rounded turret.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's cool just spotting them as you drive through the town. I'm partial to the Victorians and Tudors over Colonials, I've always wanted a house with a rounded turret.

They're gorgeous 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, not my cup of tea style wise but damn nice just the same.  What kind of work are you guys doing to it?

Just the irrigation system. Logistical nightmare. Walk in the front door , go up 4 stories a, and out into the back yard.

I don’t know why I do stuff like this but a few weeks back I walked through an antique mall and bought a couple beer serving trays from a local brewery. I up to 5 trays now and moved it to ashtrays and other beer items.

9F758273-9FEF-49F2-954F-8C5DB248B49A.thumb.jpeg.09f67b18fcd1f362a3efcc2490bce240.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The difference a few days makes. Other than masonry it was me and pops alone framing. His usual worker showed up today after a couple months out from cracked ribs, cut all the plywood while we slapped it up.

Fuck lifting roof rafters.

78B6176D-E16C-47AC-BAEF-1428F69F4683.jpeg

3C7166BB-C417-4C3F-9A89-93821C60A656.jpeg

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My brother in law got me this. I have no idea where he gets the Carolina stuff. Very hard to find here.

Yes they are my team. Former Whaler fan.

20180427_172121.jpg

It's from a fucking beer case. Real rare. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Saw this nice steak across the street just now while I was letting the dogs out.

20180501_061445.jpg

Holy fuck those things are massive.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Saw this nice steak across the street just now while I was letting the dogs out.

20180501_061445.jpg

big deal, a horse got out...

:lol2::bc:

• Haha 1