Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bought a 2006 Mustang for the wife to use down in Florida.
90k kms, garage kept, GT rear bumper with duals, v6 auto. Should keep her happy for a few days.

F73F9D0E-5DD0-4686-AF8D-723C3125A166.thumb.jpeg.7a3f733aea927dc3736c70fbb923e348.jpeg

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

90k kms, garage kept, GT rear bumper with duals, v6 auto. Should keep her happy for a few days.

:lol:

Into_The_Mind_Of_A_Woman.jpg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No , home. Dog had surgery and my sled needs an exhaust temp sensor. Supposed to be in today so hoping to get up tuesday

Let me know next time you plan to be in the area. Maybe we could get together for lunch or dinner  

Just now, ckf said:

Let me know next time you plan to be in the area. Maybe we could get together for lunch or dinner  

Sounds like a plan. Last weekend was Caribu, so next ride will be local . Saw the Essex house menu for today ealier. Looked real good

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sounds like a plan. Last weekend was Caribu, so next ride will be local . Saw the Essex house menu for today ealier. Looked real good

My friend works there now.  He's the one that takes the daily specials photos that they post on Facebook. 

Just now, ckf said:

My friend works there now.  He's the one that takes the daily specials photos that they post on Facebook. 

Cool me and Jim were in there about 3 weeks ago. awesome lunch. Was gonna give ya a shout before we headed up but you hadn't been here much so I figured you were quite busy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Somebody put some time and effort into that. The hood was widened up to fit the newer chassis 

And it paid off, imo, as that looks real good. :bc:

On 1/25/2020 at 10:12 AM, Blackstar said:

F73F9D0E-5DD0-4686-AF8D-723C3125A166.thumb.jpeg.7a3f733aea927dc3736c70fbb923e348.jpeg

What happened to the EV golf cart?

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happened to the EV golf cart?

lol.  She has that too.

She bought a bigger place last spring so now she has a carport for the car and a garage for the golf cart. The plan is to take the car down and leave it there for the winter in September. She will drive it back in April. This way over the winter she can fly down when ever and have a car available.

Lakeland is cheap to stay but there is nothing there. You have to drive to get to anything including a grocery store. The golf cart got her to a Dollar General and a gas station.

Besides, I didn't get her anything much for Christmas so this put me back on the good side.

I paid $9500 including tax and plates. I don't think that's a bad deal.

Fuckin Dodge. Puked oil all over my brand new driveway on the weekend so I took it to the garage on Monday. Rotten oil pan. 
I got it back Wednesday afternoon and drove it 20 minutes to TSC store to pick up some stuff. When I come out of the store and hit the key, it won’t start. Got it towed back to the garage. The starter rotted out. Got it back this afternoon. $1400 week. Lol

Got towed by a GM. How embarrassing.

C9C59B23-AACC-4771-ABDD-825028518980.thumb.jpeg.e8a253ecbdfed74b4267f7c3272fe43c.jpeg

Edited by Blackstar
  • Haha 1