Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Well that fucking went well...

IMG_20191020_160658[1].jpg

How will those beans have the proper moisture content if the soil is so obviously wet? Wont it be too high?

40 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

She works!

If you look close you can find my welder @Polaris 550

:lol:

IMG_20191021_145400.jpg

Lucky bugger!! Wish I had the room/space for one of those and a shop as big as your's! :bc:

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2019 at 7:43 PM, Edmo said:

Once you get those mounted you should run over to uncle snottys perfectly manicured estate and do a lawn job.

:lol: 

Wut, you think that shit's funny?????   

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

October boat ride...

1019191745_HDR.jpg

I wanted to take my boat out today, it was a nice day. However, I also wanted to post along the property line at a sub-division abutting us. I chose to post today, 'cause I still had some leaf cover. 

I was anticipating possible problems, ( dogs attacking, people pissed -off, etc., ) but it went well. I was only about 30-40 feet from the lot lines, so I did better than I thought. One lady did come out with her dog, but she was very nice. I had spoken to her husband last year, nice people. I got it all done for that area at least. 

I still have a lot to do. Some fukker tears my signs down on one stretch, but I'll catch him, sooner or later.  

14 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Post up your garage, truck, tractor, sled, lift, welder and classic cars you old pedo bastard!

Pretty good for just a dozer operator eh?

😂

:finger:

Yeah, not bad. I'll post some shit soon. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would estimate my entire boundary is about 2 1/2 miles total. It's very tiring posting that, going up hills, over logs, through brush, etc. 

You can go on your community GIS map and measure the distance around your property relatively easily. 

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wanted to take my boat out today, it was a nice day. However, I also wanted to post along the property line at a sub-division abutting us. I chose to post today, 'cause I still had some leaf cover. 

I was anticipating possible problems, ( dogs attacking, people pissed -off, etc., ) but it went well. I was only about 30-40 feet from the lot lines, so I did better than I thought. One lady did come out with her dog, but she was very nice. I had spoken to her husband last year, nice people. I got it all done for that area at least. 

I still have a lot to do. Some fukker tears my signs down on one stretch, but I'll catch him, sooner or later.  

You're a pussy bitch who is scared of his  own shadow.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You're a pussy bitch who is scared of his  own shadow.

what will happen if some kids cut across your property ? not a good dam thing get over it it is just land not like guus will start hunting in your yard  

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

How will those beans have the proper moisture content if the soil is so obviously wet? Wont it be too high?

The crops will dry faster than the soil.

They don't wick water from the soil, it is absorbed and released atmosphericly.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The crops will dry faster than the soil.

They don't wick water from the soil, it is absorbed and released atmosphericly.

Neal

Interesting. Behind me they grew soy beans and they had to use a dryer on them because it was so wet.

quick question for the farm guys 

do you turn soil after picking soybeans ? 

asking cuz some of trail on  farmers fields picked beans last week . they have always had corn before . 

so just not sure if they are done yet