Random Photo Thread

On 9/30/2019 at 9:33 PM, Ez ryder said:

big ass bald eagle 

Screenshot_20190930-213243.jpg

Those things are yuge when you get up close. I had one swoop down next to me when I was in the woods a couple years ago. I bet his wingspan was 5 or 6 feet.

21 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

71515704_2563133560410969_20631212432419

Is that even legal? Sure he could pull/tow that but I bet my Ram could as well to a certain extent but that doesn't make it a good idea nor legal.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, irv said:

Is that even legal? Sure he could pull/tow that but I bet my Ram could as well to a certain extent but that doesn't make it a good idea nor legal.

That looks like a f450 by looking at the wheels.  If that is 4x4 it prolly has around 34,000 tow capacity.  That excavator is about 29000 lbs so he is prolly slightly over weight but not by a huge amount.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That looks like a f450 by looking at the wheels.  If that is 4x4 it prolly has around 34,000 tow capacity.  That excavator is about 29000 lbs so he is prolly slightly over weight but not by a huge amount.

Yep An F450 or 550

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Did that used to be a launch?

I think it's just a spot for water to run down the hill and to the left and right are sidewalks that are covered in water.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Lyndonville, VT from this afternoon. Lyndonville is most know for a number of famous meteorologists graduated from Lyndonville State.

October 06, 2019untitled-71-Pano.jpg

Where's the drone crash footage and carnage pics at? That's what I want to see :thumbsup:

:snack:

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, BOHICA said:

29000 - 36000lbs + trailer

That truck is not rated for that!

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Where's the drone crash footage and carnage pics at? That's what I want to see :thumbsup:

:snack:

Sorry to disappoint......   :lol:

Flew from home tonight at golden hour and got this image of Spectacle Pond.

October 06, 2019untitled-130-HDR.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/4/2019 at 8:17 PM, racinfarmer said:

Photo-bombed by the dog. 

Unbelievable.  

IMG_20190817_131844[1].jpg

Nice a1967  112. i grew up on my gramps'  i loved that little green tractor.   what a pIA to work on tho.   its still mantaining a 3 acre property today having only ONE  engine rebuild to date. 

Edited by old indy