Random Photo Thread

1 hour ago, snowbear said:

you into the new house in belwood now?

moved in in August.  have the master bathroom finished and the other 2 bathrooms are just waiting on counters after new years and the tile wainscoting after they go in.

got the outside cleaned up before winter as well. 12 yards of mulch in and 6 pickup truck loads of rocks out.

@Garrettv ill be here every day until new years swing by. shouldnget you to install a tankless water heater

20181210_200550.jpg

20181210_200436.jpg

20180914_120555.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Only been there once but holy crap...think I got a Tuna Sandwich that had about 6 cans in it!🤣🤣

They give huge portions  here and apparently they love bacon. I'm stuffed and might have the meat sweats 😃

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What rig is that?

That 78 step side I just bought. I knew there was a bit of rust in the one spot but it’s rotted through in several spots. New roof on its way.

Edit: one text to my 70s Ford hoarding buddy and this was at my garage an hour later.

7506190A-0FE8-4777-9C54-19F80F859AF7.thumb.jpeg.daef7af640b7b7aaca2b39d956bb5fed.jpeg

Unfortunately, that was the easy part.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, Glenn in Caledon said:

moved in in August.  have the master bathroom finished and the other 2 bathrooms are just waiting on counters after new years and the tile wainscoting after they go in.

got the outside cleaned up before winter as well. 12 yards of mulch in and 6 pickup truck loads of rocks out.

@Garrettv ill be here every day until new years swing by. shouldnget you to install a tankless water heater

20181210_200550.jpg

20181210_200436.jpg

20180914_120555.jpg

great looking place you have there Glenn