Random Photo Thread

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

That man certainly is drinking TAB, the lead singer started tossing them to the crowd after he ran out of McChickens to throw at us. He came up with the tagline, "TAB, the thinking man's pop."  while arranging a display of TAB cans on the equipment and then pretended the show was sponsored by TAB. He gets away with the antics because he can play old school blues rock with the best of 'em.

Probably a person who drinks PBR to be ironic too.  

On 9/24/2018 at 12:30 PM, Kivalo said:

You are correct, the stream isn't working, I gotta fix it.

How did you make out? All cleaned up now and back to having a good pisser? :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

When I used to bartend in FT Lauderdale kids would sneak PBR into the pool area. Would tell them if ya going to sneak in your own beer you may be more successful if you snuck in a brand we actually sold.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Makes you wonder how he'll feel at 60.  

Mines sore all day...but less painful with less weight on it...with a brace i can do everything...without the brace it hyperextends just walking if im not careful.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I drink my fair share of PBR and then some and I know that isn't the case, unless you are talking about a bar/concert/etc situation.  

I'm talking about the bar the pictures were taken at :bc: If I'm going cheap and good at the liquor store I'm getting Genny Cream every time.

19 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Tomorrow's project. 

Tearing it apart or going to try a bunch of flushes? I personally think I'd be tearing mine apart as it isn't a tough job but then again, if I managed to get a good pisser again, I may just leave it be until storage time then change the impeller?

Good luck. :bc:

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, irv said:

Tearing it apart or going to try a bunch of flushes? I personally think I'd be tearing mine apart as it isn't a tough job but then again, if I managed to get a good pisser again, I may just leave it be until storage time then change the impeller?

Good luck. :bc:

Take it apart, where I haul it is a really high current area and if the engine fails there I'm fucked, cant take that risk.

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Take it apart, where I haul it is a really high current area and if the engine fails there I'm fucked, cant take that risk.

Don't blame you! Good call. :bc:

• Gold Member

Found the problem, had a piece from a previous impeller (looks like that anyway) work its way through the cooling system and get lodged into the peetube but on the engine side, not the peehole side. Easy fix if all goes well on the re-assembly. I took this time to clean some of the salt residue, holy fuck man!  I'm gonna have to flush the shit outta this thing when I get back home on fresh water!!

IMG_20180927_143507.jpg

IMG_20180927_1458131.jpg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Found the problem, had a piece from a previous impeller (looks like that anyway) work its way through the cooling system and get lodged into the peetube but on the engine side, not the peehole side. Easy fix if all goes well on the re-assembly. I took this time to clean some of the salt residue, holy fuck man!  I'm gonna have to flush the shit outta this thing when I get back home on fresh water!!

IMG_20180927_143507.jpg

IMG_20180927_1458131.jpg

I'm glad I don't have to deal with salt water! Glad to see you found the problem and are getting everything all cleaned up. Good luck with the reassembly. 

• Like 1