Random Photo Thread

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm not taking pics of anything other than floor space, demolition and new machines.  Nothing that has any affect on vehicle secrecy. 

GM had a very strict "NO CAMERAS" policy- I guess that was moot after camera phones became common.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Again, I'm not taking pics of parts, assembly processes, or vehicles. We have an experimental garage in here and pics are a no no in there

I realize that, not accusing- just stating what was the norm for GM a while back.

Going through some old photos came across this one of my '68 Camaro back '68- gonna file this one under "If I only knew then what I know now". And I just noticed that my future mother-in-law was standing on the porch may she R.I.P.

camaro.jpg

Edited by IRONDOG
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, IRONDOG said:

I realize that, not accusing- just stating what was the norm for GM a while back.

A bunch of pics got posted online about 4-5 years back of a  '13 GT500 in a Ford experimental garage.   A letter was posted about taking pics of critical material. Nothing was leaked that wasn't released yet, but it was made known not to post potential critical pics like that.

There's pics posted on FB daily from inside plants. 

Whats your user name from the old FS ? I'm drawing a blank right now. 

On September 18, 2016 at 0:20 AM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm not taking pics of anything other than floor space, demolition and new machines.  Nothing that has any affect on vehicle secrecy. 

:lies:you would get fired for those pictures :news: