Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, franks pond said:

my 17 year old daughters handywork,,,,,she never even got a scratch

CRASH.jpg

Damn...lucky girl and yeah she looks like a total.

6 minutes ago, franks pond said:

how do you know its a wright off the insurance company asks me:lol:

wow, was that her first crash?  She doesn't mess around.  Glad shes ok, bet that got her attention  :bc: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks like you were hit by Fabios goose. LOL

Tell us more about the lady that thru the bath and body works bag at you. Was she a pissed off ex, or something ? Did you call the cops ?

I made that up....  sounded better for the mall crawler.  

drive thru car wash got the window.  Brush wrapped up the antenna and pulled the the brush into the window.at a high rate of speed.

8C86F9A3-A124-4C2E-975A-5FD9604C1E66.thumb.jpeg.af21030746936fe2473b4e55a3ceb10c.jpeg

• Confused 2

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wow, was that her first crash?  She doesn't mess around.  Glad shes ok, bet that got her attention  :bc: 

yep first crash and hopefully the last under my insurance,cops were great ,no charges:thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

drive thru car wash got the window.  Brush wrapped up the antenna and pulled the the brush into the window.at a high rate of speed.

8C86F9A3-A124-4C2E-975A-5FD9604C1E66.thumb.jpeg.af21030746936fe2473b4e55a3ceb10c.jpeg

yeah    the other story reads much better   :lmao::bc:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I would have gone with ,fuck those protesters blocking the road.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, franks pond said:

CRASH.jpg

Glad she is ok!

5 hours ago, franks pond said:

yep first crash and hopefully the last under my insurance,cops were great ,no charges:thumbsup:

Glad she's OK.

Think of the bright side, it's just the dodge minivan, it could have been with a vehicle you actually cared about.

4 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

Woodbridge drivers be like that. But seriously, good thing she's OK.

High collision rates I've been told.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Glad she's OK.

Think of the bright side, it's just the dodge minivan, it could have been with a vehicle you actually cared about.

High collision rates I've been told.

i loved that caravan 200,000 km ran like a top,o issues,handles a roll over pretty good also:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think my daughter likes her new ride. :lol:

05194F2D-A176-4CAB-B46C-2D10E9F14AF6.thumb.jpeg.57d7c9dcf1530562914de5f2cff30193.jpeg

How many miles ? Has the timing belt and water pump plus idler bearings and hyd. tensioner been done ?   Check the engine oil cooler lines , Lexus has stainless steel replacements. Have the automatic trans serviced , Filter and fluid change with Lubegard  additive. Add in some winter snow tires and it is a great safe ride. My wife just loves hers , it was quite a battle getting her out of her p.o.s. v-6 Jeep as she purchased it new after getting out of medical school.  Best O luck to your family !

Edited by hwytohell

10 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

How many miles ? Has the timing belt and water pump plus idler bearings and hyd. tensioner been done ?   Check the engine oil cooler lines , Lexus has stainless steel replacements. Have the automatic trans serviced , Filter and fluid change with Lubegard  additive. Add in some winter snow tires and it is a great safe ride. My wife just loves hers , it was quite a battle getting her out of her p.o.s. v-6 Jeep as she purchased it new after getting out of medical school.  Best O luck to your family !

150,000 miles and it has a timing chain and not a belt...I double checked before we bought it. :thumbsup:

As for the rest I will do that soon and she is going to school at NMU so definitely get a set of good winter tires. She really wanted a Jeep GC until we found this.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, franks pond said:

CRASH.jpg

Glad you daughter is fine after this learning  experience.  Vehicles can be replaced , children can't .