Random Photo Thread

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god with all the farts that thing has absorbed you should just burn it. :lol:

I did :lol:

....its whole new cushion and cover...wish i took a before pic....edge of seat was pretty rough.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Gave the old chevy dually some love yesterday...new seat cushion and leather...like new again.... debating whether to replace all the carpet and headliner as well.

Looks good. I'd be doing that carpet too if your keeping it. Its a bit time consuming taking everything out and back in but there's no skill requirement.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Looks good. I'd be doing that carpet too if your keeping it. Its a bit time consuming taking everything out and back in but there's no skill requirement.

Thx!

Ya thats the thing eh...dont know if im keeping it. Still have my eye on a 2017 super duty sitting at the dealer. :lol:

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Gave the old chevy dually some love yesterday...new seat cushion and leather...like new again.... debating whether to replace all the carpet and headliner as well.

IMG_20171208_154048707.jpg

Pull the caroet out, soak it with Awesome, take carpet and saw horses to qtr car wash, youll need 15 bucks in qtrs, use soap and watch all the dirt pour out, rinse, let dry 24 hours, vacuum and itll literally be brand new, ive done hu dred times

10 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Pull the caroet out, soak it with Awesome, take carpet and saw horses to qtr car wash, youll need 15 bucks in qtrs, use soap and watch all the dirt pour out, rinse, let dry 24 hours, vacuum and itll literally be brand new, ive done hu dred times

Ya...its ripped or id be all over that. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Happy Birthday to your son Jay! :ylsuper:

Thanks Snacks.  :bc: Are we going to try and be civil to each other again?  :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

texas roadhouse around here is prob the best of the chains,  outbacks the worst

They're ok.  Steaks just aren't all that good.  I usually get the pork chops :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks Snacks.  :bc: Are we going to try and be civil to each other again?  :dunno:

They're ok.  Steaks just aren't all that good.  I usually get the pork chops :bc:

Who....me...I'm always civil....:ashamed:

Of course....that was just a bump in the road of life.:thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

whats the local weather calling for up there?? did a national search and they said anything from 4-12 inches in the barton area where our cabin is :dunno:

NWS is calling for 4-8 here.

24958749_1779954095409817_44606212782175