Random Photo Thread

On 10/28/2017 at 8:53 AM, DriftBusta said:

Wow....they can get rated that hight?  .I'd still get a diesel one ton.  13k for a half ton sounds sketchy.  My little rig is rated for 7500 lbs, but even towing a 7x14 enclosed with 2 sleds just kills the mpg even though it pulls it just fine...and I'm guessing thats probably only around 3500-4000 lbs. :dunno:  :bc: 

13k for a 4x4 SuperCrew 6 1/2' bed, with Max Trailer Tow  13,200 for same truck configuration, but as a 4x2 

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Picked up the new truck yesterday

IMG_1759.jpg

Love that color.  :thumbsup:Wish I could have got mine in a dark blue like that. 

Does this one have a real engine under the hood this time?  :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Love that color.  :thumbsup:Wish I could have got mine in a dark blue like that. 

Does this one have a real engine under the hood this time?  :news:

Almost got a white one again until I had him check inventory one last time....glad I did! Back to the 5.3. 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Almost got a white one again until I had him check inventory one last time....glad I did! 

Back to the 5.3. 

I'm all done with white vehicles.  The look nice when new. But a PITA to keep looking nice 

My sons buddy has a Sierra, with the same engine your last one had (he's doing a 3 year lease) He told me he was thinking about buying it out at the end of the lease. Then he went for a ride in my sons 150 with a 3.5 EB.  He says he wants a new F150 instead :lol:

46 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Mmmmmm. Time to eat.

IMG_3353.JPG

dam kids have no ambition now days . what happened to not going home until the pillow case was full .

lol is that microwave popcorn on her left

Edited by Ez ryder

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

dam kids have no ambition now days . what happened to not going home until the pillow case was full .

lol is that microwave popcorn on her left

3 popcorn and she filled two pumpkins. Plus full bags from the neighbors with full size bars, lip gloss, finger nail polish , stuff for her hair etc etc etc.