Random Photo Thread

Picked this 1975 saw up today. It's basically like new. Nothing missing extra parts ect. What do you guys think it's worth? I paid $0 for it. 10" radial arm saw that can do a lot of stuff.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Picked this 1975 saw up today. It's basically like new. Nothing missing extra parts ect. What do you guys think it's worth? I paid $0 for it. 10" radial arm saw that can do a lot of stuff.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have the same saw. :bc:

Never use it. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man!  That's some serious old school stuff.   Be kinda cool to keep if you had a shop and space for it.  

• Like 1

It is cool and doesn't have all that safety bullshit on it. I may just keep it and put it in the pole building up north. It weighs about 175lbs so it's not a job sight tool. 

Edited by Woodtick

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I threw one away because it takes up alot of room and no one wants them, set it next to your old entertainment center with smoked glass doors on a garage sale

3 hours ago, MiSledder said:

I threw one away because it takes up alot of room and no one wants them, set it next to your old entertainment center with smoked glass doors on a garage sale

I picked up a 10" Dewalt Table saw that the previous owner left in the basement of a rental property we bought.  Thing weighs a ton and I don't have a base for it, but unless I get 3-4-500 bucks for it, I'll let it gather dust in my shed, and use it when ever I need to make a large cut on something.

5 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Yup...mines been sitting in my storage shed for at least a half dozen yrs. Ive got a dewalt 12 inch sliding compound mitre saw that basically made that saw obsolete.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I picked up a 10" Dewalt Table saw that the previous owner left in the basement of a rental property we bought.  Thing weighs a ton and I don't have a base for it, but unless I get 3-4-500 bucks for it, I'll let it gather dust in my shed, and use it when ever I need to make a large cut on something.

Table saw is different, thosewill always be useful, those radial arm saws suck

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

When you are a truck driver and have taken a few HVAC classes at night.

image.jpg

There is a landscaper in Syracuse that drives around in a crew cab dually, generator running in the bed and a AC unit in the back window, redneck engineering at its finest.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

There is a landscaper in Syracuse that drives around in a crew cab dually, generator running in the bed and a AC unit in the back window, redneck engineering at its finest.

I have seen that truck:lol2:

• Like 2