Random Photo Thread

2 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

John, I took those pics with my new camera. The car pics are average, not much better than my phone would have taken, but the duck picture I thought was pretty good.

Nice! If you were to look at the pics at 100% I would be shocked if the pics from your camera weren't much sharper than from your phone.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nice! If you were to look at the pics at 100% I would be shocked if the pics from your camera weren't much sharper than from your phone.

You could be right. Sometimes I think my computer monitor could use an upgrade and I need new glasses. Plus I have a lot to learn about taking pictures.

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

You could be right. Sometimes I think my computer monitor could use an upgrade and I need new glasses. Plus I have a lot to learn about taking pictures.

When I got my first DSLR I was disappointed in the pics. Rob showed me that the images were much sharper than the images from the point & shoot that I was comparing them to. I just preferred the higher contrast images that the P&S was producing with it's .jpeg engine. After that I started shooting RAW and processing the images myself in Adobe LightRoom.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Facebook group truck show tonight 15 minutes from my house. Mostly young guys with lifted 1/2 ton Chevy, tires 6 inches outside the fenders but it was still something to do.

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Facebook group truck show tonight 15 minutes from my house. Mostly young guys with lifted 1/2 ton Chevy, tires 6 inches outside the fenders but it was still something to do.

Sweet 70's ford :bc: 

Hate the dished rim faggotry....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Out at the gf's camp, Skaneateles Lake..

DSC_0916.JPG

DSC_0915.JPG

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I live on Owasco, one lake to the west of Skaneateles. :bc:

Are these known as the finger lakes? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are these known as the finger lakes? 

Yep - That area reminds me a lot of  northern Michigan. Bunch of big kick ass lakes, and a lot of old money.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep - That area reminds me a lot of  northern Michigan. Bunch of big kick ass lakes, and a lot of old money.

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yes, I think there are 11 in total. 

Sounds like a great region....back in the day when I went to MSU there was a guy across the hall that was from Skaneatles NY.....tall skinny dude and considering where he was from we called him a Skinny John. :bc:

• Like 2

On 6/21/2017 at 1:29 PM, gravy davey said:

rt click the pic copy and paste here

It was a video of an little 8' grizzly bear bouncing on a water trampoline thing in her back yard.   No copy paste. :bc: 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

When did McRib get into the pizza biz?

IMG_2927.PNG

Helluva deal 'eh! :lol:

Discounts for,fellow FSers:thumb:.

Edited by Biggie Smails