Random Photo Thread

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you don't understand net worth, got it.  Thanks for playing.

Of course I do....but if you have to keep selling houses like you do and losing money while doing it.....

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Customers pool lit with LED's bs lit water feature.

IMG_0025.thumb.JPG.df7d91c77c9502004c3813e46793a8f5.JPG

How's the pool building business right now? My sister is getting a pool built down near you and it's been on hold for the last couple weeks due to the weather. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

How's the pool building business right now? My sister is getting a pool built down near you and it's been on hold for the last couple weeks due to the weather. 

Its super busy.

Its standard procedure to lie to your customers about timing in our industry. Not my way of doing things but of most of my competitors unfortunately.

We are right on track with our installs but I've been doing this for a.........few years now......lol

Hope they treat her ok.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Its super busy.

Its standard procedure to lie to your customers about timing in our industry. Not my way of doing things but of most of my competitors unfortunately.

We are right on track with our installs but I've been doing this for a.........few years now......lol

Hope they treat her ok.

I haven't been to her new house but with all the rain she says it's too muddy to get in to her yard, I dunno!!

45 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I haven't been to her new house but with all the rain she says it's too muddy to get in to her yard, I dunno!!

It was wet a couple of weeks ago. Things have dried up good now and this week looks nice so hopefully they get started for her. 6 weeks until summer yet.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

2-3 years ago, there were 4 1150/1156 machines in the area.  I think 3 are still left, including this one.  I need to get the toy version of it.

Think ive only seen a couple in real life. I have the toy one with duals, and the one with triples chaser model... :news:

27 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Think ive only seen a couple in real life. I have the toy one with duals, and the one with triples chaser model... :news:

Like I said, I need to get the toy version.  We also had a few neat Steigers in the area too.  A Clarke pulling a tile plow, a pair of ST450's or 470's for sure, and possibly a pair of KP-525's on the same farm.  If I find some time, I'm going to run out that way to see if I can get a closer look.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

Asked my brother if he knew who had the pair of big Steigers and sent me this.  I guess he knows someone who works for them.

337721_10150398923098913_36106165_o_zpsa

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

Garbage truck guy will love this. :lol:

Screenshot_20170518-132519_zpsq3tn2xoe.p

When I worked for the city, we were called out to a city dumpster because someone filled it with silo staves and the truck couldn't lift it.  Not thrown in there, all neatly stacked.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

When I worked for the city, we were called out to a city dumpster because someone filled it with silo staves and the truck couldn't lift it.  Not thrown in there, all neatly stacked.  :lmao:

Oh fuck me.... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Another nice job...Why buy a cottage when your backyard can be a resort.

This customer sold his cottage on Georgian Bay 2 years ago so his wife could be closer to the grandchildren. He wanted that cottage feel in town and a place to entertain the kids.

I should have taken some pics in the other direction. He has a second story deck above the patio with shades that come down and surround a gas fire table. Couches and chairs with a 55" TV and a bar.Its a real nice retreat.

• Like 3