Random Photo Thread

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Photo of the Vermont Capital from Twitter.

C_j97TfXsAAHcnU.jpg

Did you fall down smokin a dooooby when you took that.

:news:

:lol:

35 minutes ago, Dave said:

Did you fall down smokin a dooooby when you took that.

:news:

:lol:

No, I got it off Twitter. I think you may be on to something though :lol:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is a huge upgrade!!!!  From a weird cab to a crew cab.   Good color.

It was weird with the back doors but it was practical at the time, now with a kid the new one is perfect with lots of room.

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Dave said:

Regular cab is weird?

Yes.  In this day and age regular cabs are very goofy on non commercial vehicles.  Especially with extra doors for a regular cab

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Yes.  In this day and age regular cabs are very goofy on non commercial vehicles.  Especially with extra doors for a regular cab

Extra doors are great for a regular cab...its like a bonus...you drive an off road truck to get groceries and to go to work...Thats epitome of goofy...

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Dave said:

Extra doors are great for a regular cab...its like a bonus...you drive an off road truck to get groceries and to go to work...Thats epitome of goofy...

Oh shut up Sally.....  you don't see regular cab consumer trucks anymore...  they are weird looking especially the fords with the access doors.  

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Oh shut up Sally.....  you don't see regular cab consumer trucks anymore...  they are weird looking especially the fords with the access doors.  

I agree.  Standard cab pickups, extra door or not, are like tits on a bull.  Ignore the douchebag, this is what he does, pass judgement on people he's never met.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree.  Standard cab pickups, extra door or not, are like tits on a bull.  Ignore the douchebag, this is what he does, pass judgement on people he's never met.

Lots of farmers have regular cabs...sbyl.

Oh ya...and you pass judgement on people you havent met all the time...sgfy. :bc:

Edited by Dave

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

Lots of farmers have regular cabs...sbyl.

Oh ya...and you pass judgement on people you havent met all the time...sgfy. :bc:

I pass judgement on people who act like assholes, not on their preference of vehicles.  You don't come across as a very bright guy.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I pass judgement on people who act like assholes, not on their preference of vehicles.  You don't come across as a very bright guy.

If you were a bright guy....you wouldnt have all the issues you have. Its sad you dont realize it.

Just now, Dave said:

If you were a bright guy....you wouldnt have all the issues you have. Its sad you dont realize it.

What issues Saskatchewan Dr. Phil?  Calling out assholes?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What issues Saskatchewan Dr. Phil?  Calling out assholes?

Well for example...anytime you feel threatened...you go on a speel like Elmer Fudd about what you have and what you do for a living...., :lol:

Youre an old man....most your age are retired and enjoying life....you on the other hand are trapped in a tiny office all day...because you have too....

That would suck balls.