Random Photo Thread

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You really like to own yourself dont you.

First off the truck in the picture is a 2013 srw....not a dually....max gooseneck weight is 15300 in 2013 for a gooseneck

Secondly....your chart shows that the max gooseneck tow rating for a 2016 srw is 15900

Thirdly your chart for a 2017 srw is 20900

Edited by Dave

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

You really like to own yourself dont you.

First off the truck in the picture is a 2013 srw....not a dually....max gooseneck weight is 15300 in 2013 for a gooseneck

Secondly....your chart shows that the max gooseneck tow rating for a 2016 srw is 15900

Thirdly your chart for a 2017 srw is 20900

You really like to make claims without backing anything up don't you. Show your source. You suggest you know a lot about the truck in the picture such as srw... are you so positive about that.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You really like to make claims without backing anything up don't you. Show your source. You suggest you know a lot about the truck in the picture such as srw... are you so positive about that.

Im looking at the links you are showing me :lol:

The truck in the pic belongs to the yamaha dealer in town.i know him well...are you saying its not a single rear wheel drive truck?

Edited by Dave

9 hours ago, Dave said:

Ya but the trucks not rated to pull that. :lol:

Think back to what was posted initially. You suggest that he can't pull the trailer. All I did was post load ratings from Ford... nothing more. I knew that bait would draw you out. Now if that trailer was fully loaded to it's capacity there would be  a problem however from what I have seen from the MTO as long as the truck and loaded trailer don't exceed the GVWR of the truck you're okay.  

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Think back to what was posted initially. You suggest that he can't pull the trailer. All I did was post load ratings from Ford... nothing more. I knew that bait would draw you out. Now if that trailer was fully loaded to it's capacity there would be  a problem however from what I have seen from the MTO as long as the truck and loaded trailer don't exceed the GVWR of the truck you're okay.  

You posted the weight ratings for a dually. It is not a dually....It is a single rear wheel..

If trailer was at max weight....truck would not be legal...hence I was joking it was with the 3 yammis on it....

Anything else?

43 minutes ago, Dave said:

You posted the weight ratings for a dually. It is not a dually....It is a single rear wheel..

If trailer was at max weight....truck would not be legal...hence I was joking it was with the 3 yammis on it....

Anything else?

I just posted the chart from the Ford Super Duty on the Ford website without a single comment. You took the bait.

Edited by 02sled

41 minutes ago, Dave said:

Anything else?

Yup...........

:dave:

:lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I just posted the chart from the Ford Super Duty on the Ford website without a single comment. You took the bait.

This would be true if you didnt say my #s were wrong..in another post..nice back peddle by the way.

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

This would be true if you didnt say my #s were wrong..in another post..nice back peddle by the way.

I just asked where you got your numbers from and to show the source asking if perhaps they were from your head.... nothing more. Not once did I do otherwise. Nice try and back peddle on your part from the beginning.

Edited by 02sled

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I just asked where you got your numbers from and to show the source asking if perhaps they were from your head.... nothing more. Not once did I do otherwise. Nice try and back peddle on your part from the beginning.

Have a nice day. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

god needed some one to stand next to his f350 king ranch with a new combine in the background overlooking his 350 acre field and complain about how broke he is so God made a farmer

A night after tricks, three hookers who lived together were sitting around having coffee and discussing the tricks from the night before.

The first one said " I had a fireman the last night."

The other two said "How could you tell?"

She replies "That's easy ... his hose was over his shoulder and he smelt like smoke."

The second one said "I had a policeman ... "

The other two said "How could you tell?"

She replies "He pulled out his handcuffs and used his night stick on me."

The third one said I had a farmer last night.

The other two said "A farmer are you sure?"

She said "Yes, first he bitched it was too wet, then too dry, then he wanted to wait until spring to pay me and asked if I had any free hats or jackets." 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You got a used clutch instead of just the caphead clutch bolt?

Used? Lol.....brand new and set up to run on my quad....dont know wtf you are babbling about some bolt about. :lol: