As White House braces for largest protest yet, Pentagon sends troops home

I have to say in the past 2 or 3 days I feel like the tide has shifted and the police are using too much force for what they are being faced with.  The amount of footage coming out of everywhere showing elderly, homeless, and just regular passive people being shoved to the ground, rubber bullet head shots which are completely unnecessary, etc.   They are overplaying their hand and I have to imaging losing center/right support. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I have to say in the past 2 or 3 days I feel like the tide has shifted and the police are using too much force for what they are being faced with.  The amount of footage coming out of everywhere showing elderly, homeless, and just regular passive people being shoved to the ground, rubber bullet head shots which are completely unnecessary, etc.   They are overplaying their hand and I have to imaging losing center/right support. 

Don't worry trump wants to increase their funding so they have better rubber bullets and more military gear to serve the citizens with.  

33 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Tell that to the residents of Minneapolis who saw their city burn down.  It wasn't until the National Guard came in, a curfew was enforced, and they actually engaged the rioters that things started to settle down.  When rioters knew they could act with impunity they only ramped things up and burned down the city faster.

39 minutes ago, F3600 said:

selective footage . pretty much media playbook  to get the sheep where they need them to be 

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Tell that to the residents of Minneapolis who saw their city burn down.  It wasn't until the National Guard came in, a curfew was enforced, and they actually engaged the rioters that things started to settle down.  When rioters knew they could act with impunity they only ramped things up and burned down the city faster.

yep . and it took a lot more than the first weak ass wave of nat guard it took overwhelming number using brute force .

but muha dismantling the police in Minneapolis should make it all better lmfao .so fucking glad I dumped my Minneapolis rental last yr . for far more reasons than this shit show