Qualified Immunity For Police

• Platinum Contributing Member

All bullshit. Most lawsuits against cops are TOTAL BULLSHIT. In almost every case the plaintiff was intoxicated, drugged, a criminal or 

a pissed -off husband that his wife was getting fucked by some other guy.

Hey, don't like cops, that's fine. Wait 'til some fukkers catch your wife or daughter at the mall parking lot, and try to pull their pants off, you won't think cops are so bad then. 

Yes, some cops are bastards, but none of you GOOD, SMART, WELL-ADJUSTED, guys are applying, so make it more appealing to you GOOD, SMART, WELL-ADJUSTED, BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY GUYS.

I could give you the stories of my lawsuits, and tell you what REALLY HAPPENED, but I won't bother.  

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All bullshit. Most lawsuits against cops are TOTAL BULLSHIT. In almost every case the plaintiff was intoxicated, drugged, a criminal or 

Hey, don't like cops, that's fine. Wait 'til some fukkers catch your wife or daughter at the mall parking lot, and try to pull their pants off, you won't think cops are so bad then. 

Yes, some cops are bastards, but none of you GOOD, SMART, WELL-ADJUSTED, guys are applying, so make it more appealing to you GOOD, SMART, WELL-ADJUSTED, BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY GUYS.

I could give you the stories of my lawsuits, and tell you what REALLY HAPPENED, but I won't bother.  

i actually will agree to a certain point.   Most lawsuits would be be bullshit and will just wrap them up in never ending lawsuits.  But when the cops terminated for cause of convicted of a crime IMO any immunity that they previously had should be lost and if they lose everything because they violated rights WGAF

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i actually will agree to a certain point.   Most lawsuits would be be bullshit and will just wrap them up in never ending lawsuits.  But when the cops terminated for cause of convicted of a crime IMO any immunity that they previously had should be lost and if they lose everything because they violated rights WGAF

COPS ARE NOT INDEMNIFIED, if the cops were found to be in violation of department rules and regulations.

A cop is only indemnified if he was following the department rules.  

41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are a fucking  moron. City of Chicago spends hundreds of millions on police misconduct cases and many they come to the victims family immediately after it happens with a cash settlement so it doesnt go public and they put a gag on them. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/investigations/ct-met-chicago-legal-spending-20190912-sky5euto4jbcdenjfi4datpnki-story.html

https://www.chicagoreporter.com/chicago-spent-more-than-113-million-on-police-misconduct-lawsuits-in-2018/

• Thanks 1

Oh and this isnt a "Shit hole Chicago" thing, this is a cop thing. This happens all over the country. Defund them and replace them with robots!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You are a fucking  moron. City of Chicago spends hundreds of millions on police misconduct cases and many they come to the victims family immediately after it happens with a cash settlement so it doesnt go public and they put a gag on them. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/investigations/ct-met-chicago-legal-spending-20190912-sky5euto4jbcdenjfi4datpnki-story.html

https://www.chicagoreporter.com/chicago-spent-more-than-113-million-on-police-misconduct-lawsuits-in-2018/

How many of those were legit and how many were ghetto lottery?

And how many were caused by affirmative action cops?

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

How many of those were legit and how many were ghetto lottery?

And how many were caused by affirmative action cops?

Well if they were legit why did they go to them with cash settlements right away? Hundreds of millions and you wont even hear about some of them because of the settlement terms. Families didnt file complaints or lawsuits. There is a lot you dont know mr. KKK

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Oh and this isnt a "Shit hole Chicago" thing, this is a cop thing. This happens all over the country. Defund them and replace them with robots!

It happens in every country on earth, wtf are going to do, it's not a perfect world.

You look for reasons to love pregnant woman terrorizing blacks and reasons to hate the cops...all while staying safely away from the mayhem yourself.

It's fuckin' comical really...

:lol:

Just now, Phoenix said:

It happens in every country on earth, wtf are going to do, it's not a perfect world.

You look for reasons to love pregnant woman terrorizing blacks and reasons to hate the cops...all while staying safely away from the mayhem yourself.

It's fuckin' comical really...

:lol:

YAY cops!

Just now, Anler said:

Well if they were legit why did they go to them with cash settlements right away? Hundreds of millions and you wont even hear about some of them because of the settlement terms. Families didnt file complaints or lawsuits. There is a lot you dont know mr. KKK

I've looked into some of these cases and they are bullshit but the gubment pays anyway...

And I prefer huwhite supreemacist, if you don't mind...

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

I've looked into some of these cases and they are bullshit but the gubment pays anyway...

And I prefer huwhite supreemacist, if you don't mind...

Well I can go by my own experiences and know that I dont need a piece of paper with some numbers on it to convince me I didnt see what I saw. Some of us here have been calling out cops long before this happened. And I am not going to try to convince you or anybody else because it wont make a difference so just move on to somebody else to bludgeon with your hit pieces and videos. 

• Thanks 1