Cunt.

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well when the President of the United States gets on TV and says millions and millions of people could die what are you supposed to think? 

That's what the experts told him.  What would you expect him to say?  They were wrong, and he was wrong.  3 fucking months later, he wants the country opened back up, and idiots like Whitmer are still playing god with peoples lives.

33 minutes ago, franks pond said:

whit.jpg.50e8d8d4923ec5a95549e3d86e18aedb.jpg

Sign language girl looks a little angry......but nice little box on 'er  :lol: 

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

It was mentioned. I guess Biden is being pushed to nominate a female for VP

Well he can't have Kamala or Amy anymore, too much racist history.  Guess old Liz is going to have to do.  Hows that white geriatric combo going to look on stage..Yikes!

Just now, DriftBusta said:

That's what the experts told him.  What would you expect him to say?  They were wrong, and he was wrong.  3 fucking months later, he wants the country opened back up, and idiots like Whitmer are still playing god with peoples lives.

I am the biggest proponent of opening everything up, no restrictions. I have been out in this shit the whole time so I have seen the impact that it had and have not seen all of the sick people so fuck this shit right now. If they are going to let people march in the streets then let people  open their businesses. You should be responsible for your own safety. If you need a mask and gloves, wear them. If you need help, ask for it. Let people who want to work and do what they want to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, F3600 said:

Well he can't have Kamala or Amy anymore, too much racist history.  Guess old Liz is going to have to do.  Hows that white geriatric combo going to look on stage..Yikes!

Nobody wants to listen to an angry woman. Many of us already have that at home, we dont need to watch that shit on a national level also... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

I am the biggest proponent of opening everything up, no restrictions. I have been out in this shit the whole time so I have seen the impact that it had and have not seen all of the sick people so fuck this shit right now. If they are going to let people march in the streets then let people  open their businesses. You should be responsible for your own safety. If you need a mask and gloves, wear them. If you need help, ask for it. Let people who want to work and do what they want to do so. 

Agreed!  I've been in my office everyday too.  Mostly talking people off the ledge.  :bc:   Fucking hate wearing the masks, especially with glasses on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed!  I've been in my office everyday too.  Mostly talking people off the ledge.  :bc:   Fucking hate wearing the masks, especially with glasses on.

thats the worst part and why i have kept face to face to absolute minimum.  I don't wear one the rest of the time including when i am out at the grocery store and HD.  I think in total i have worn mine 4-5 times.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

thats the worst part and why i have kept face to face to absolute minimum.  I don't wear one the rest of the time including when i am out at the grocery store and HD.  I think in total i have worn mine 4-5 times.  

Its fucking stupid. We have been opened up for several weeks in Indiana and all of the Illinois tards are coming over and there are no massive outbreaks. Yet back in Illinois its still masks and take out and other stupid bullshit. Fuck the governor goes up to his place in Lake Geneva on the weekends to relax without restrictions. FFS we have thousands protesting in the streets daily and cant get a fucking breakfast anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its fucking stupid. We have been opened up for several weeks in Indiana and all of the Illinois tards are coming over and there are no massive outbreaks. Yet back in Illinois its still masks and take out and other stupid bullshit. Fuck the governor goes up to his place in Lake Geneva on the weekends to relax without restrictions. FFS we have thousands protesting in the streets daily and cant get a fucking breakfast anywhere. 

right now we are stores open,  hair and nails open,  restaurants outdoor seating only and no gyms.  Looks like the 15th most of those restrictions will go away and we will be almost back to normal although I think they are going to restrict indoor seating to less than 50% capacity.  

I've worked every day since this began,  I go to the grocery store 2-3 times a week and the HD usually every week.  I would honestly rather catch it and just be done with it than live in fear.  I am a bit pissed the wife pulled the plug on Yellowstone but she was not comfortable flying where I would jump on a plane no issue as long as there are no restrictions at the other end.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

right now we are stores open,  hair and nails open,  restaurants outdoor seating only and no gyms.  Looks like the 15th most of those restrictions will go away and we will be almost back to normal although I think they are going to restrict indoor seating to less than 50% capacity.  

I've worked every day since this began,  I go to the grocery store 2-3 times a week and the HD usually every week.  I would honestly rather catch it and just be done with it than live in fear.  I am a bit pissed the wife pulled the plug on Yellowstone but she was not comfortable flying where I would jump on a plane no issue as long as there are no restrictions at the other end.  

I have not missed one day of work since this began and I think my perspective is valid because I am everywhere. I am in hotels, hospitals, schools, universities, office buildings, dept stores and in large groups. We have crews working along side other contractors every day. Not one employee has gotten sick. And even the people I know who got sick made full recoveries or were symptom free pretty quickly. So why is this different from any other communicable illness? 

We had a contract for the overflow hospital at McCormick place to assist with the building and decommissioning of the make shift hospital. We did not work one hour on that job and it was demobilized like 2 weeks after they started it. This was a thing for like 2 weeks and now its just fucking everything up

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yup.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If she gets picked as VP I wonder if Trump calls her Strechin Gretchen. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That would be awesome! LOL. I wish I could have met stretchin 25 years ago... :news: 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

We've booked a trip to Paris and Switzerland with the cheap airfare in late September assuming their restrictions will be rolled back by then. Should be a good 10 days and worst case scenario we can't go and miss out on like $100 frigging with AirBnB and flight refunds/credits and go next year. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My wife insists that sign language gal is a tranny...I just nod my head now. 🤣🤣

BTW I have to give you credit for your stamina in defending and deflecting for Trump...pretty good for an old dude! 🥴🥴

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

We've booked a trip to Paris and Switzerland with the cheap airfare in late September assuming their restrictions will be rolled back by then. Should be a good 10 days and worst case scenario we can't go and miss out on like $100 frigging with AirBnB and flight refunds/credits and go next year. :bc:

we are going to go next summer instead.  I got all my money back and jet blue credits for the airfare.  

Since she won't fly I think we'll drive down and do the mountains in WV for 4-5 days.  I wanted to do some SxSing out in WY so instead I will do it either down there or rent up in Maine for a few days.  

She just did her regular C19 briefing and she acted like Michigan was hit the absolute worst out of all the states. Looks like she may be packing on the pounds too  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, a bitter librul Karen.  Our dedicated sign language guru is a lot more fun!

64D3313F-E775-4555-A4FA-A5FCF8491B65.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, a bitter librul Karen.  Our dedicated sign language guru is a lot more fun!

64D3313F-E775-4555-A4FA-A5FCF8491B65.jpeg

Good Lord...Whitmer has 3 different gals  I believe. I still find it funny that Fordy asked who the person was making faces and waving their arms around. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

Im getting sick of this shit now, its obvious its not as serious as we were told and its just fucking everything up. 

There were a few of us posters here that knew it was bs and took some ridicule for thinking it was bullshit.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good Lord...Whitmer has 3 different gals  I believe. I still find it funny that Fordy asked who the person was making faces and waving their arms around. 🤣🤣

What Fordy see's. LOL

https://images.app.goo.gl/X51ZUs59N2jVXVL16

image.png.d6ce89d0f3fb8eab1fbc3edf6c1c7182.png

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

I reserve using the word for special people and this just tops the list.  Fresh off calling salon owners  mindless hacks and stfu about your business. 

1B83F472-C972-478D-ADB2-0341AEEEAFEE.jpeg

5B2A22B7-9881-4514-8846-8FB57C0A7E4D.jpeg

looks line her socil distance is working out swell . i knew this bitch was a obvious phony from the first time i saw her give her week ass presidential rebuttal . and her covid shit just showed tbe rest of the slow sheep who she is 

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There were a few of us posters here that knew it was bs and took some ridicule for thinking it was bullshit.

I wasnt worried about me, I take care of 3 seniors and their doctors told us that if they got it they would be dead. I have been removing asbestos and other ugly shit for 30 years, I can walk thru the flames of hell now unscathed. 

I reserve using the word for special people and this just tops the list.  Fresh off calling salon owners  mindless hacks and stfu about your business. 

looks line her social distance is working out swell . i knew this bitch was a obvious phony from the first time i saw her give her week ass presidential rebuttal . and her covid shit just showed tbe rest of the slow sheep who she is 

looks line her social distance is working out swell . i knew this bitch was a obvious phony from the first time i saw her give her week ass presidential rebuttal . and her covid shit just showed tbe rest of the slow sheep who she is 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I wasnt worried about me, I take care of 3 seniors and their doctors told us that if they got it they would be dead. I have been removing asbestos and other ugly shit for 30 years, I can walk thru the flames of hell now unscathed. 

Exactly...my MIL is 85 and lives by herself so yeah I was concerned....IDGAF about the clowns that want to say they knew it was all bullshit from the start. 

• Like 1