A good message for all Americans

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Good speech by Trump. If he continues with speeches like this, Biden is done. 

He is lying and blaming it on antifa (white people). I wouldn't doubt for a second that that is the main reason antifa has been encouraged to get involved-to have some sort of white people to take the fall. 

I would bet money that that is the reason that it is only Now trump designated them a terrorist group, when people have been demanding it for years! Notice how BLM is somehow Not a terrorist group???

Edited by Phoenix

6 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Pretty much nailed it.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

He is lying and blaming it on antifa (white people). I wouldn't doubt for a second that that is the main reason antifa has been encouraged to get involved-to have some sort of white people to take the fall. 

I would bet money that that is the reason that it is only Now trump designated them a terrorist group, when people have been demanding it for years! Notice how BLM is somehow Not a terrorist group???

Dude, honestly, these self hating SJW are the biggest problem right now.  Sure, the blacks can’t seem to help themselves in anyway either because they quickly dismiss any and all real leadership that can unite them for meaningful change in their own neighborhoods but, the liberal apologists running interference for any and all actions from minorities are a much bigger problem in our society. 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty much nailed it.

Dude, honestly, these self hating SJW are the biggest problem right now.  Sure, the blacks can’t seem to help themselves in anyway either because they quickly dismiss any and all real leadership that can unite them for meaningful change in their own neighborhoods but, the liberal apologists running interference for any and all actions from minorities are a much bigger problem in our society. 

I think we are talking past each other. Big picture you are right-partially. But who has brainwashed the sjw's and why?  I'm not getting into it here...

But the blacks are a huge problem on their own and they are not a product of bad White people. That's exactly what the sjw's believe btw! They do the same thing where-ever they are in the world, people are just exploiting what is already there-and make no mistake it is already there!  The problem has to be dealt with. After decades and decades of coddling, they have only gotten worse and they only hate us more. I would recommend researching South Africa.

Blacks started these riots for the same reason they always do- because they hate us.

It's time to take our own side for once.

Edited by Phoenix

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I think we are talking past each other. Big picture you are right-partially. But who has brainwashed the sjw's and why?  I'm not getting into it here...

But the blacks are a huge problem on their own and they are not a product of bad White people. That's exactly what the sjw's believe btw! They do the same thing where-ever they are in the world, people are just exploiting what is already there-and make no mistake it is already there!  The problem has to be dealt with. After decades and decades of coddling, they have only gotten worse and they only hate us more. I would recommend researching South Africa.

Blacks started these riots for the same reason they always do- because they hate us.

It's time to take our own side for once.

The left has brainwashed themselves.  These are the disenfranchised in America who have been told for decades itheir mistakes aren’t their fault and everyone gets a trophy...only to find out the harsh reality of, it is their fault and not everybody gets a trophy.  It infuriates them.  Somebody must be blamed for their lives being so screwed up and them being unwilling to fix them.  You mentioned the phrase, “don’t punch right” well, the Left has used the “don’t punch left” to great success and while it has somewhat unoted them as a large group of people who can’t fix their own problems, it has thrown out anybody who feels they should at least try and take some personal responsibility.

i just don’t see the black population as you do.  They didn’t start the riots because they “hate us”.  Sure, some do but, for the most part, the riots were started just for an opportunity to vent, destroy and take free shit.  Most of these people don’t care about society.  Most of them don’t care about white people.  They just don’t.  They don’t want a race war.  Anybody that decides they want to take on a group of honkies with a mission needs to read some history.

What we need to do is give them what they want, freedom to love how they want in their own societies (that doesn’t mean freedom to do what they want outside of their little paradises). Give them the choice to run their own policing force.  Take out the ones they’ve deemed “oppressors”.  Let them do them.  But again....inside their own communities.  They can be Democratic about it too.  Skin color shouldn’t decide who can live where.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The left has brainwashed themselves.  These are the disenfranchised in America who have been told for decades it’s not their fault and everyone gets a trophy...only to find out the harsh reality of, it is their fault and not everybody gets a trophy.  It infuriates them.  Somebody must be blamed for their lives being so screwed up and them being unwilling to fix them.  You mentioned the phrase, “don’t punch right” well, the Left has used the “don’t punch left” to great success and while it has somewhat u tied them as a large group of people who can’t fix their own problems, it has thrown out anybody who feels they should at least try and take some personal responsibility.

i just don’t see the black population as you do.  They didn’t start the riots because they “hate us”.  Sure, some do but, for the most part, the riots were started just for an opportunity to vent, destroy and take free shit.  Most of these people don’t care about society.  Most of them don’t care about white people.  They just don’t.  They don’t want a race war.  Anybody that decides they want to take on a group of honkies with a mission needs to read some history.

What we need to do is give them what they want, freedom to love how they want in their own societies (that doesn’t mean freedom to do what they want outside of their little paradises).  Rallies them the choice to run their own policing force.  Take out the ones they’ve deemed “oppressors”.  Let them do them.  But again....inside their own communities.  They can be Democratic about it too.  Skin color shouldn’t decide who can live where.

As a group, they hate us. If you do a little research about what goes on every day on the streets, you will see Colin Flaherty is the expert on the subject. The videos and statistics don't lie. I don't know how anyone can listen to their rhetoric and not see the hostility. Read one of Colin's book and you'll never be able to unknow it...

As far as your last paragraph, dude, every normal person throughout history has realized the same thing! Boom! You get it.

Edited by Phoenix

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How many here got all tingly during the vid? :lol: 

I don’t know.  What’s your point?  That an uplifting speech is just for dummies?  Look in the mirror.  Just because you’ve fancied yourself some type of “help” for the most disenfranchised, societal misfits in your little shitty world, doesn’t make you intelligent. It’s the equivalent of a whole corn kernel in a piece of shit.  Sure, it’s surrounded by human waste but, it’s still corn.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know.  What’s your point?  That an uplifting speech is just for dummies?  Look in the mirror.  Just because you’ve fancied yourself some type of “help” for the most disenfranchised, societal misfits in your little shitty world, doesn’t make you intelligent. It’s the equivalent of a whole corn kernel in a piece of shit.  Sure, it’s surrounded by human waste but, it’s still corn.

The ridiculous speech failed to address the main issue. It was all fluff with a heap of bull shit on the side.