Is this an assault that should end in arrest?

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Perhaps but you wouldn't see the whites rioting and acting like the animal blacks afterwards.   The guy was barely pushed but so feeble he could hardly stand on his own feet .....so saying he tripped wasnt so far off.:lol:

Approaching and grabbing at cops during these times is nig level stupid.

^^^^^^^gets it.

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

There is a huge distinction that has to be made here between city cops and rural cops.

City cops are the real deal, dealing with the real shit. They can't be judged by the same standard. 

They have to be assholes to have any chance of keeping control of the savages they deal with.

People are human, they can't just flip a switch and go from skull buster to Mother Teresa. 

Who exactly is willing to do the job? Who are these perfect people that will be badass when necessary and also be cute and cuddly to the thugs at the same time? And Never make a mistake?

Well, I see why you mean but, I tend to disagree.  These fuckers in the city don’t get to be judge and jury in the streets.  They’ve built themselves up into some type of half-assed wanna be commandos and the enemy is the people they are supposed to serve and protect. Yes, inner city shit holes are just that.  It’s the third world in some of these places and, let’s be honest, that’s what they want. I say let them have it.  The cops roaming around looking for somebody to “show who the boss is” is pointless and stupid.  “Law and order” is what people make it....and you can’t force somebody else’s moral values on another that isn’t willing to take it.

Let them have it.  Make “no go zones” or whatever to stop these confrontations.  Let them live how they want to live.  Like tribal heathens.  This idea seems to be working for these countries that have let the Muslims come in and take over entire neighborhoods.  It’s too late once they are in, stop trying to change them to make them a better people.  They aren’t interested.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Buffalo tax payers will pay biggly for that. As they should. 

Why should they?  Your idea to punish everybody for your sides failed ideology is just fucking stupid.

Stick to mental health.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why should they?  Your idea to punish everybody for your sides failed ideology is just fucking stupid.

Stick to mental health.

Doesn’t matter what you think. Tax payers get to always pay for police violence. It’s just. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Doesn’t matter what you think. Tax payers get to always pay for police violence. It’s just. 

It’s not just.  People should have to pay for their own actions.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not just.  People should have to pay for their own actions.

Keep wishing. It’s not going to happen. Every time a jack booted thug cop does what’s seen in the video, the tax payer picks up the tab. As long as the tax payer continues to turn a blind eye to police violence, they’ll pay. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^^^^gets it.

Well, I see why you mean but, I tend to disagree.  These fuckers in the city don’t get to be judge and jury in the streets.  They’ve built themselves up into some type of half-assed wanna be commandos and the enemy is the people they are supposed to serve and protect. Yes, inner city shit holes are just that.  It’s the third world in some of these places and, let’s be honest, that’s what they want. I say let them have it.  The cops roaming around looking for somebody to “show who the boss is” is pointless and stupid.  “Law and order” is what people make it....and you can’t force somebody else’s moral values on another that isn’t willing to take it.

Let them have it.  Make “no go zones” or whatever to stop these confrontations.  Let them live how they want to live.  Like tribal heathens.  This idea seems to be working for these countries that have let the Muslims come in and take over entire neighborhoods.  It’s too late once they are in, stop trying to change them to make them a better people.  They aren’t interested.

I think you are agreeing with me without fully realizing it. 

Beings that these areas are so bad they need to be abandoned, kind of proves the point about the cops having to be assholes!

I think you just don't like power hungry cops and make no mistake, I don't either! I could tell you some stories about asshole cops...

Try looking at it this way-inner city cops and suburban or rural cops are two separate groups. City cops Have to be assholes! Rural cops do Not have to be..

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

police union official statement on the matter (before realizing there was video of it) was he slipped and fell in a violent protest. 

Another example of police being lying untrustworthy cunts only interested in protecting their own. 

it's why the "good cop" argument carries no water.  They try to protect their own at all cost

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Keep wishing. It’s not going to happen. Every time a jack booted thug cop does what’s seen in the video, the tax payer picks up the tab. As long as the tax payer continues to turn a blind eye to police violence, they’ll pay. 

You want everybody to pay.  It’s the worlds fault your life turned out how it did.  Millions just like you.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's why the "good cop" argument carries no water.  They try to protect their own at all cost

This is a mistake that will now be addressed with the other attending officers facing charges.  I hope.

11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I think you are agreeing with me without fully realizing it. 

Beings that these areas are so bad they need to be abandoned, kind of proves the point about the cops having to be assholes!

I think you just don't like power hungry cops and make no mistake, I don't either! I could tell you some stories about asshole cops...

Try looking at it this way-inner city cops and suburban or rural cops are two separate groups. City cops Have to be assholes! Rural cops do Not have to be..

Maybe.  I just spent a lot of years living in the south among a large black population.  I’ve gotten to know many of them quite well and have and asked many questions And been told a whole lot of how they see things.  Now granted, I didn’t associate with thugs and wanna be gangbanging retards but, many of my friends grew up with them so, I fee Ice been given a good idea and have experienced much of how they they think and feel.  Certainly more than these white fuckheads that have known nothing but their lily white cities and their only experience wi to blacks is what they see on the news.

Cops don’t need to be assholes.  They sure as fuck aren’t commandos and they sure as fuck don’t get to be judge and jury out there.  I’m not in the “all cops are bad” group in any way but, they’ve got problems, they’ve got them in their own little protected society that acts like it’s everyone else that has made them this way and they must defend their own at all costs...no matter how wrong the action is. Truth of it, they share that attitude with the black community.  Maybe they just don’t like the self reflection of it all?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe.  I just spent a lot of years living in the south among a large black population.  I’ve gotten to know many of them quite well and have and asked many questions And been told a whole lot of how they see things.  Now granted, I didn’t associate with thugs and wanna be gangbanging retards but, many of my friends grew up with them so, I fee Ice been given a good idea and have experienced much of how they they think and feel.  Certainly more than these white fuckheads that have known nothing but their lily white cities and their only experience wi to blacks is what they see on the news.

Cops don’t need to be assholes.  They sure as fuck aren’t commandos and they sure as fuck don’t get to be judge and jury out there.  I’m not in the “all cops are bad” group in any way but, they’ve got problems, they’ve got them in their own little protected society that acts like it’s everyone else that has made them this way and they must defend their own at all costs...no matter how wrong the action is. Truth of it, they share that attitude with the black community.  Maybe they just don’t like the self reflection of it all?

I didn't say cops had to be assholes, I said INNER CITY cops have to be assholes. When I say assholes, obviously they don't need to be that way most of the time but they need to lean in that direction and go full-on when need be...Like one city cop told me "you have to be firm with them to get their respect and you have to get their respect"...

I've extensively researched the subject and I've seen some of it first hand-I have worked in cities my whole life...

Anyway, you understand the only solution to the problem and that's all that really matters!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

sort of like proping up a 5 time violent felon as some sort of modern day Jesus Christ 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sort of like proping up a 5 time violent felon as some sort of modern day Jesus Christ 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the Jesus thing to do. 

Absolutely...It’s forcing change on police policy across the country but Cracky is upset because it took a George Floyd to do it. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the Jesus thing to do. 

obviously 

the gentle giant 

According to charging documents, the largest man in the group, whom the victim identified as Floyd, “forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.”

Floyd in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal in the case.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely...It’s forcing change on police policy across the country but Cracky is upset because it took a George Floyd to do it. 

They eviscerated MLK’s character as well. But now he’s cool. A good black man is a passive black man is the mindset. Plantation shit.  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

obviously 

the gentle giant 

According to charging documents, the largest man in the group, whom the victim identified as Floyd, “forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.”

Floyd in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal in the case.

So? Cops murdered him. None of what you wrote is relevant to that. None of it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

They eviscerated MLK’s character as well. But now he’s cool. A good black man is a passive black man is the mindset. Plantation shit.  

Absolutely...they prefer the step and fetch it version of black. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I am not upset I think it is just sad . I am no fan of the cops,at all . but I also understand that a passive police department will not end well in the hood . the real change needs to start in how people raise there kids . 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So? Cops murdered him. None of what you wrote is relevant to that. None of it.  

no just pointing out that the person they are popping up as,a modern day Jesus Christ was a pile of shit . did he deserve to die ? fuck no 

but gentle giant lmfao fucking thug life pos 

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

prior history is meaningless in how interaction between a person and a group of "trained professionals"  should happen 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

prior history is meaningless in how interaction between a person and a group of "trained professionals"  should happen 

This is true but, the point is, this was nobody to rally around as some type of positive beacon.  It’s weird that the ones speaking out that should be positive beacons are quickly shouted down and discredited by the left.

”weird” = New Normal.

• Like 1