A beautiful sight to behold.

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lifting weights I can see you now out there in your Speedo oild up for the boys to see . working uo a good sweat so you could really enjoy reward the community  shower.  

Nope sorry. It was the biggest club around, loaded with hot chicks. 

The contest was only for best chest. You could  not see the people's faces or below their waist. The girl went around and picked out the guys with the best builds in the club. Sucks to be you doesn't it???? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m sure many businesses will not be returning and the landlords will be on the hook for the repairs.  Also, many people will just move out of these shit holes.  Rent and real estate values will drop so, that will help many.....and of course, continue the problems of these liberal run shitholes.  But, meh..

I know for a fact 1 place that is planning to just say fuck it . I was talking with the owner of the building yesterday . Corp renting it is going to settle out the remainder of the lease . guy who ownes the building that is now just melted steel said he is getging structure value and clean up cost has been talking with some scrapers to deal with that part and he is going to let it go in to tax default if he cant dump the lot by next year . there is 1 apartment next door with no parking so i guess that owner was sniffing around . 

Will see but in Minneapolis the city was making it difficult to be a property owner before this.  no one in there right mind would want to rebuild what the city would make them build in those parts of town any way .

and as far as the bank the gas station the post office well that is a blessing any way . k Mart on lake was closing . that whole part of town was a trafic shit show . main drag streets will now no longer be rooted around that cluster of buildings 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope sorry. It was the biggest club around, loaded with hot chicks. 

The contest was only for best chest. You could  not see the people's faces or below their waist. The girl went around and picked out the guys with the best builds in the club. Sucks to be you doesn't it???? 

lmfao fucking dream world .

that was called a glory hole and it was not a chick 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

some cop telling you you are a strong big boy when you have your dick in there ass was prob just some sort of fag dirty talk to get you off so they could get it over with and back to kicking intelligent african Americans asses to deal with there shame of what they just did and who they did it with 

wyd is going on with the self editing of FS ??

or is it Google 

or Samsung? 

Screenshot_20200604-115412.jpg

Nope sorry. In the first one it was because I was thumping other cops during boxing class. It was the BOXING INSTRUCTOR that singled me out.

In the second one it was during state police physical agility entrance exam. One of the troopers singled me out because I was scoring so high on the test. He told me I had an EXCELLENT chance at a slot for the Academy.

Continues to suck to be you guys, doesn't it?????   

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao fucking dream world .

that was called a glory hole and it was not a chick 

Nope sorry, chicks dug me.   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

It sure will be beautiful...…..when they walk!!!!!!!!!!  

There’s a part of me that hopes that they Are acquitted. Reason being that this round of destructive rioting will soon be forgotten. 

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m sure many businesses will not be returning and the landlords will be on the hook for the repairs.  Also, many people will just move out of these shit holes.  Rent and real estate values will drop so, that will help many.....and of course, continue the problems of these liberal run shitholes.  But, meh..

There's a reason they move out of those shitholes.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a part of me that hopes that they Are acquitted. Reason being that this round of destructive rioting will soon be forgotten. 

do you really think the other 3 will not be? 

only reason they were charged was to calm the zoo 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

This was the pre-curser for the race war coming to America. 

I hope the guys in Georgia remember that little boy.

I hope the guys in Tennessee remember the girl raped, tortured and burned to death. 

I hope the thousands of white girls raped by blacks every year have brothers. 

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wealthy whites will get some federal grants from some seed money and rebuild the area to just above substandard housing. Same that was done following Katrina. This is a virtual payday for for many 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you really think the other 3 will not be? 

only reason they were charged was to calm the zoo 

They should have been charged from the start.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

yeah because the dumb fuck libs like the ones in my town have never lived in a city have zero idea what they are talking about decide to fund building  dense section 8 housing in the burbs .now they have a new place to fuck up  

hence the reason I am building another 40 min west  before my property value takes a shit 

zam knows the spot strip mall in mound just past Tonka toy going to be 7 story section 8 

Edited by Ez ryder

A violent criminal...………….committing a crime

Resisting arrest

Pre-existing medical conditions

On Fentanyl

On Methamphetamines  

Good luck with this, black cock-lovers.  

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A violent criminal...………….committing a crime

Resisting arrest

Pre-existing medical conditions

On Fentanyl

On Methamphetamines  

Good luck with this, black cock-lovers.  

You missed Cannabis.:lol:

The guy was wasted and in possession of his car, there was no way he wasn't gonna be arrested even if the forgery charge wasn't correct.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

dumbest saying ever.  Lets just get back to plain old normal for the 99% of us

Agreed.  But the twat mayor of London wins with this: “This is the new world in which we must learn to live”.  -said after another terrorist attack.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  But the twat mayor of London wins with this: “This is the new world in which we must learn to live”.  -said after another terrorist attack.  

He's a mooslim.You import the 3rd world, you become the 3rd world..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

He's a mooslim.You import the 3rd world, you become the 3rd world..

Yep.  And we he says “we”, he means “you”.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait!  You mean they’re not integrating?!  

Shocking!

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Wait!  You mean they’re not integrating?!  

I remember you going on and on about them taking over the West...

They are going to try, along with the chinese, indians etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

I remember you going on and on about them taking over the West...

They are going to try, along with the chinese, indians etc. 

People still don’t get it.  :bc: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

“White flight” is because.....racism!

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Wealthy whites will get some federal grants from some seed money and rebuild the area to just above substandard housing. Same that was done following Katrina. This is a virtual payday for for many 

So now it’s the honkies fault for rebuilding also?  :lol:

How progressive!!!!