A beautiful sight to behold.

Their union president is trying to get their jobs back, said they were fired without due process. :lol:

George Floyd died without due process, does he get his life back? I hope Chauvin rots in prison and the other 3 serve significant time.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Their union president is trying to get their jobs back, said they were fired without due process. :lol:

George Floyd died without due process, does he get his life back? I hope Chauvin rots in prison and the other 3 serve significant time.

Fuck them and their Union

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe Chauvin MIGHT get a manslaughter charge.

The other three might walk.

All speculation. 

If that happens the ensuing riots will make what’s going on now look like a day at the beach.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If that happens the ensuing riots will make what’s going on now look like a day at the beach.

As I understand it, Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd’s neck after being informed there was no detectable pulse. He failed to render aid or remove his knee. At some point murder one needs to be looked at. The other three officers charged as an accessory to murder one. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If they riot, which I believe they will, then it wouldn't surprise me if we see gunfire all over America...………...if Trump is President. 

All it will take is the president telling people to defend their property. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

As I understand it, Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd’s neck after being informed there was no detectable pulse. He failed to render aid or remove his knee. At some point murder one needs to be looked at. The other three officers charged as an accessory to murder one. 

As I understand it Ellison is pursuing felony murder charges...the felony being aggravated assault which resulted in death thereby constituting Felony Murder.

All I can say is that if black America did this to our country over the arrest, and subsequent death of George Floyd, then we ACTUALLY DO NEED A RACE WAR. 

They all were FIRED.

They all were ARRESTED.

They all are charged with potential nightmarish crimes...……..many years in jail.

They are all being prosecuted by a BLACK Attorney General.

I will NEVER accept that what  blacks did all over America was justified, in any way, shape or form. NEVER!!!

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

All I can say is that if black America did this to our country over the arrest, and subsequent death of George Floyd, then we ACTUALLY DO NEED A ACE WAR. 

They all were FIRED.

They all were ARRESTED.

They all are charged with potential nightmarish crimes...……..many years in jail.

They are all being prosecuted by a BLACK Attorney General.

I will NEVER accept that what  blacks did all over America was justified, in any way, shape or form. NEVER!!!

It doesn’t matter what you accept. Never has. Never will. 

I believe Floyd died from a heart attack caused by his pre-existing medical conditions, exacerbated by ingesting FANTANYL and METHAMPHETIMINES. 

Fucking bastard, America burned over this fuck. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As I understand it Ellison is pursuing felony murder charges...the felony being aggravated assault which resulted in death thereby constituting Felony Murder.

Regardless of the penalty, the cure to this resides within the police community. Decent cops needs to out the racist and power hungry cops. They need to make it so uncomfortable for power hungry cops to exist that they leave the profession. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I believe Floyd died from a heart attack caused by his pre-existing medical conditions, exacerbated by ingesting FANTANYL and METHAMPHETIMINES. 

Fucking bastard, America burned over this fuck. 

Doesn’t matter what you believe. Majority of America is rejecting who you are. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I know, just my opinion. I'm only one of 330,000,00.  Now go suck some black dick.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I agree, the blacks have intimidated and overwhelmed a lot of Honkies.  

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

link?

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Regardless of the penalty, the cure to this resides within the police community. Decent cops needs to out the racist and power hungry cops. They need to make it so uncomfortable for power hungry cops to exist that they leave the profession. 

That ain't ever gonna' happen. Wishful thinking on your part. Nice guys won't be able to deal with the scum out there. 

Most punks are tough, strong, and aggressive. What's a nice guy gonna' do against them?

You are so full of shit. 

The only reason we are having this conversation is because there are now so many blacks. Forty million blacks are creating this problem. No other reason. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I would like to see all four of them ..............WALK!!!!  

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I hope they all …………………………...walk!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That ain't ever gonna' happen. Wishful thinking on your part. Nice guys won't be able to deal with the scum out there. 

Most punks are tough, strong, and aggressive. What's a nice guy gonna' do against them?

You are so full of shit. 

The only reason we are having this conversation is because there are now so many blacks. Forty million blacks are creating this problem. No other reason. 

I see you as being an extremely weak individual. You lack both composure and a well rounded form of working intelligence. You wouldn’t stand much of a chance against a thoughtful and calm opponent. 

Charges have been escalated to murder 2 for Chauvin, which actually dramatically increases the burden on the prosecutors to show intent.  Hope they know what they're doing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Matt said:

Charges have been escalated to murder 2 for Chauvin, which actually dramatically increases the burden on the prosecutors to show intent.  Hope they know what they're doing.

If the body cam recording clearly indicates that Chauvin was informed that Floyd had no pulse, then there’s no burden at all.