1,180 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Shit I wont be voting for that guy

Hillary is the one saying she will be just like Obama but your not voting for her either are you. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hillary is the one saying she will be just like Obama but your not voting for her either are you. :lmao:

You realize the biggest lier in History is your boy Trump don't you? In that regard he is a true Politition 

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Have you been in a coma for the last seven years?

Don't get me wrong I know Hillery is a lier and a crook. I just have to laugh at the guys who excuse the other side for their lies. They are running for office, they are all liers and crooks 

6 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Don't get me wrong I know Hillery is a lier and a crook. I just have to laugh at the guys who excuse the other side for their lies. They are running for office, they are all liers and crooks 

Pointing out lies on one side doesn't mean we excuse anyone else for their lies.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Pointing out lies on one side doesn't mean we excuse anyone else for their lies.

When's the last time you pointed out a Rump lie? :lol:  You're a lying hack :bc: Own it and quit pretending to be some type of independent.....we all know you're dumb and it only makes you look like a lying dumbass.  :bum:

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When's the last time you pointed out a Rump lie? :lol:  You're a lying hack :bc: Own it and quit pretending to be some type of independent.....we all know you're dumb and it only makes you look like a lying dumbass.  :bum:

When is that last time I posted a lie by Hillary?

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

You realize the biggest lier in History is your boy Trump don't you? In that regard he is a true Politition 

Hillary lied, people died

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Comparing typical political speech about others to flat out lying regarding national security is laughable.  I won't even get into the whole Clinton Foundation bullshit which will end up being much larger than her private server containing top secret and classified information.

Trump is no boy scout but he looks like Jesus Christ himself when compared to Hillary.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Comparing typical political speech about others to flat out lying regarding national security is laughable.  I won't even get into the whole Clinton Foundation bullshit which will end up being much larger than her private server containing top secret and classified information.

Trump is no boy scout but he looks like Jesus Christ himself when compared to Hillary.  :lmao:

:bs:

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Clinton = Cheney part duex

pretty hard to tell those 2 apart.  

Hillary is the female version of dick Cheney. And actually I think she is meaner than Cheney.