Where's Snowrider?

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There would be nothing like a current events forum where everyone is on the same side as it would be so fascinating, enlightening, and entertaining, just imagine the homogeneous bliss :thumb:

The guy was not an opposing viewpoint , Vin , he was a Fuckin ASSHOLE .   :bc:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There would be nothing like a current events forum where everyone is on the same side as it would be so fascinating, enlightening, and entertaining, just imagine the homogeneous bliss :thumb:

As I've said before, I enjoy reading the back and forth banter that goes on here. However, SR just comes off as an asshole most of the time. You post differing opinions than most here, yet still seem to be able to get along with everyone except :chomp::lol: 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

Maybe we could get something accomplished rather than constantly arguing the same points and not getting anywhere.

Racer let me tell you something, nobody is ever going to get anything accomplished on this website

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The guy was not an opposing viewpoint , Vin , he was a Fuckin ASSHOLE .   :bc:

So we have a complete fuckin right wing asshole with Momo and we have a left wing fuckin asshole with SR, it all balances out :lol: 

I'll tell you what Ronnie, for $1000.00 I will take SR in a sanctioned Mensa IQ test and you get Momorider, deal? 

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Racer let me tell you something, nobody is ever going to get anything accomplished on this website

So we have a complete fuckin right wing asshole with Momo and we have a left wing fuckin asshole with SR, it all balances out :lol: 

I'll tell you what Ronnie, for $1000.00 I will take SR in a sanctioned Mensa IQ test and you get Momorider, deal? 

For $10,000 I'll take Ballsack in a penis look alike contest :finger: you ignorant dago midget 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let me tell you something MP.  Conversations are way more cordial without people like him.  Plain and Simple. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

For $10,000 I'll take Ballsack in a penis look alike contest :finger: you ignorant dago midget 

Holy Fuck you would be the judge in a penis look alike contest since you've seen so many apparently :lmao::lol::news:  

• Platinum Contributing Member

He's been trying to get his "Hillary 2016" Tattoo removed.

Or maybe it was a "Dump has no chance" tat.....Or maybe a "Wire to wire" tat  :lol:

Just tattoo "I'm an idiot troll" on your forehead Slope and be done with it!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

that poor snowrider feller sure took a beating of epic proportions, hope he isn't swinging from the rafters in his safe place

Freddy , did anyone stop by the mission an hand out free diaper pins ?

17 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:dunno:  what is it that that you want to bet on , which one is the bigger jackass ???      :bc:         I see your point , Vin , but I just never saw any value in that guy here , left or right wing loon , it doesn't matter .    :bc:

• Like 2