This is Why You Wait for the Facts to Come in.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there will be a non state run coroner report.  want to bet the outcomes are vastly diff? 

I'll take that bet. No offence but if you think the coroners office is somehow going to try to lie for a white cop just because he's white in a case involving a dead black man, in this high profile of a case you need to step away from whatever media you are watching because that is exactly the opposite of the way things work in current year...

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there will be a non state run coroner report.  want to bet the outcomes are vastly diff? 

Already done.   :dunno:

Strangulation. 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hold on a second, are you betting that the coroners office will be the ones lying or the families hired pathologists?

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Hold on a second, are you betting that the coroners office will be the ones lying or the families hired pathologists?

No , I’m saying they were reporting on ABC news the family had an independent autopsy with their own “expert” and he called it a strangulation. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No , I’m saying they were reporting on ABC news the family had an independent autopsy with their own “expert” and he called it a strangulation. 

The post you are replying to was meant for ez.

So you are saying the family's autopsy has been completed? Was there a toxicology report? 

11 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2020-06-01-16-47-33.png

What an absolute shock, who would have thought! And let me guess, this report is, beyond a shadow of a doubt correct 100% bet your life on it and the official one is 100% wrong and raciss to boot??

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

The post you are replying to was meant for ez.

So you are saying the family's autopsy has been completed? Was there a toxicology report? 

If you believe what they are reporting it is? I don’t know. I do know they can’t go forward with a murder charge without someone saying the officer’s actions was direct cause of his death.  

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If you believe what they are reporting it is? I don’t know. I do know they can’t go forward with a murder charge without someone saying the officer’s actions was direct cause of his death.  

I think they can go ahead with it and hash out in court whether the cop is responsible... 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same Medical Examiner that did Epstein 

Is that the guy that used to be like the head pathologist for nyc for 30 years?

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Doesn’t matter. He died in police custody while crying for medical assistance. He had no pulse and pissed. Cops did nothing to render aid. GUILTY. 

Agree, he was cuffed end of story..if he is out of hand, step off and taze his ass he isn't going anywhere cuffed..He can't run, cuffed his pants would be around his ankles in 5 steps and he would be taking a digger..

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I think they can go ahead with it and hash out in court whether the cop is responsible... 

Is that the guy that used to be like the head pathologist for nyc for 30 years?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree, he was cuffed end of story..if he is out of hand, step off and taze his ass he isn't going anywhere cuffed..He can't run, cuffed his pants would be around his ankles in 5 steps and he would be taking a digger..

You didn't watch the vid.

I never cease to be amazed at people that love to wallow in ignorance. You might not agree with the vid 100%, fine. But there is info that you Are not aware. It's NOT as cut and dried as you think.

Let's not dismiss the video of the cops knee on dudes neck and him saying "I can't breath" and going lifeless before he got off his neck. All of the other reason for death would possibly... Possibly have some merit if we all didn't watch that guy die on video with a cop kneeling on his neck. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You didn't watch the vid.

I never cease to be amazed at people that love to wallow in ignorance. You might not agree with the vid 100%, fine. But there is info that you Are not aware. It's NOT as cut and dried as you think.

I have another official cause of death you're not going to believe... Epstein killed himself!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Let's not dismiss the video of the cops knee on dudes neck and him saying "I can't breath" and going lifeless before he got off his neck. All of the other reason for death would possibly... Possibly have some merit if we all didn't watch that guy die on video with a cop kneeling on his neck. 

Like I said, some people just love to wallow in ignorance. It doesn't matter how many stories exactly like this come, get debunked, and go people line right up to get gut-hooked again.

The dept will have to pay a lawsuit but the cop followed procedure (according to the police manual) and the perp DID NOT die directly from the cops knee. 

You probably still cling to the hands up don't shoot hoax...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Like I said, some people just love to wallow in ignorance. It doesn't matter how many stories exactly like this come, get debunked, and go people line right up to get gut-hooked again.

The dept will have to pay a lawsuit but the cop followed procedure (according to the police manual) and the perp DID NOT die directly from the cops knee. 

You probably still cling to the hands up don't shoot hoax...

Every single person who saw that video is going to remember that. You can't wash that away with some bullshit. 

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know this might sound crazy, but I feel some real sadness for the cop that had his knee to the throat. That guy woke up, grabbed a morning coffee, kissed his wife goodbye, and left for work. He had no clue about the land mine he was about to create. I don’t know his story. I know nothing about him. I do know that cops are some of the most traumatized individuals in the workforce. The shit they see and hear on a daily basis is accumulative. Unfortunately it’s not coplike to reach out for help or suggest to a fellow cop that he’s losing his shit. I watched the video several times. That cop has no emotional affect. He’s completely flat. Not a grimace. Not a look of anger. He’s just blank. What the fuck Is going through his head? Now here’s where it gets weird. I think that he could, someday out in the future, be a key to helping fix this awful mess. He’s got a story to tell and I’m so curious to hear it. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 2