More coverage of the instagators

They respond to Trumps dog whistle...

MINNEAPOLIS — Drifting out of the shadows in small groups, dressed in black, carrying shields and wearing knee pads, they head toward the front lines of the protest. Helmets and gas masks protect and obscure their faces, and they carry bottles of milk to counteract tear gas and pepper spray. 

Most of them appear to be white. They carry no signs and don't want to speak to reporters. Trailed by designated "medics" with red crosses taped to their clothes, these groups head straight for the front lines of the conflict. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/

These are antifa commies doing this. Talk about them all you want-they are your people, everyone-else already hates them.

And the africans have done far, far more damage anyway so you fail on every front...

Like usual.....white people will subvert a legitimate movement seeking change to a racist system that oppressed people of color

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Like usual.....whites people will subvert a legitimate movement seeking change to a racists system that oppressed people of color

White people built the modern world. If the savages don't like it they can go back to their shit-holes. The white-guilt crowd can join them...

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

White people built the modern world. If the savages don't like it they can go back to their shit-holes. The white-guilt crowd can join them...

Or....or.....you scared Lilly white piece of shit ass could talk your shit publicly and see what happens as a result....fucking push ass ignorant bitch. I’ll bet you’re 5’6 and 170 lbs. Your wife probably tells you what to do daily

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They respond to Trumps dog whistle...

MINNEAPOLIS — Drifting out of the shadows in small groups, dressed in black, carrying shields and wearing knee pads, they head toward the front lines of the protest. Helmets and gas masks protect and obscure their faces, and they carry bottles of milk to counteract tear gas and pepper spray. 

Most of them appear to be white. They carry no signs and don't want to speak to reporters. Trailed by designated "medics" with red crosses taped to their clothes, these groups head straight for the front lines of the conflict. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/

weak leadership in this pathetic state 

Screenshot_20200530-161529.jpg

and side note. why are they the weak leadership and media attempting to sell this as out of state people doing this?

all morning they are stright bullshiting us about the 50 arrested are out of state people. 

yeah ok now we find out of the 50 only 12 were from out of state of those 12  6 were from WI 1 from nd 1 from sd.

so a total of 4 who travel more than 3 hrs . and most of tjem less than 45 min 

just non stop weakness with the media helping them along 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I agree bring it to the range . would be the best thing to happen to that depressed shit again in 50 yrs 

The range pays for a lot of this whole state. You down state fag inbreds do nothing 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or....or.....you scared Lilly white piece of shit ass could talk your shit publicly and see what happens as a result....fucking push ass ignorant bitch. I’ll bet you’re 5’6 and 170 lbs. Your wife probably tells you what to do daily

You can't refute what I say so you puke out a bunch of childish gibberish.

:lol:

I talk all the time. Most people don't have the kind of self-hatred and aversion to reality that you do..

:saluting:

The range pays for a lot of this whole state. You down state fag inbreds do nothing 

lmfao yeah and collects  2 fold in welfare and stamps 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You can't refute what I say so you puke out a bunch of childish gibberish.

:lol:

I talk all the time. Most people don't have the kind of self-hatred and aversion to reality that you do..

:saluting:

You're quite obviously terrified of black people taking revenge on your worthless white supremacist hide.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're quite obviously terrified of black people taking revenge on your worthless white supremacist hide.

I’d beat this fucking retard until he cried instantly if he was within reach ....dude is a petrified pussy piece of filth 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d beat this fucking retard until he cried instantly if he was within reach ....dude is a petrified pussy piece of filth 

He's in great company with the stubby armed downstate mullet chicken fucking dipshit and the septuagenarian lot lizard peckerwood.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

He's in great company with the stubby armed downstate mullet chicken fucking dipshit and the septuagenarian lot lizard peckerwood.

Don’t forget the Minneapolis crackhead and the Two Harbors half pint half wit

Im about done with this place...it’s overrun by racist trash and I don’t need it anymore 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Black people built it as slaves to the whites. They can burn it if they please.

Im about done with this place...it’s overrun by racist trash and I don’t need it anymore 

Yeah I can't believe the site owner can allow white supremacists to congregate here. Deplatform these fucks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and you the pussy loudmouth drunk . we are all very very  impressed with your resume 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

You’re the creep hiding behind a fake profile. Your talk is shit. Your breath smells like shit. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What they call 'uwhite supreemacists' founded and built this country for their own people.

It's simply a fact-it's all documented.

The whole multicultural scheme didn't even start until the 1965 immigration act. 

These ass-wipes screaming about huwhite supreemacy here is no less stupid than if they when to Japan and called them Japanese supreemacists.

You can't fix stupid though so they are what they are..

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

This joint is fucked.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh, stop it.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah I can't believe the site owner can allow white supremacists to congregate here. Deplatform these fucks.

U2.