Here's What's Really Going On...

LOL!  Poor Antifa.  I’ve now heard seceral accounts the BLM movement telling them to go fuck off elsewhere. This is how you get credibility.

BLM vs Anteefer!  Smack down!!!!  All my money is going on BLM!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Poor Antifa.  I’ve now heard seceral accounts the BLM movement telling them to go fuck off elsewhere. This is how you get credibility.

sounds sort of like nature taking care of itself.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

sounds sort of like nature taking care of itself.

It does.  Whatever the case, it’s good to see BLM step up and try and make these protests what they are supposed to be about.  I also heard they’ve were trying to reign in the looting the other night but just gave up.  It really sounds like they have some leadership that knows, once again, these riots will be more reasons this will all be forgotten....and nobody continues to really care that much.  I applaud what I’ve heard about them this last week.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like you have some inside sources. 

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, just seemingly worthy and truthful news sources.  Sorry about your poor choices though.

Did Phoenix hook you up??Cuz apparently only his sources have any facts :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did Phoenix hook you up??Cuz apparently only his sources have any facts :lol:

Something came in from a n anonymous email.  Usually I don’t click on them but, this was titled, “huge tits and farm implements”.  It seemed legit.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re full of shit. :lol: 

Maybe I need mental health counseling?  Can you squeeze me in?  In exchange for your services, I’ll do you a favor and turn you on to some real sources for information.  I know, I’m WAY overpaying but, I’m a generous man!

Tell the truth, you have CNN on when you are “counseling” these poor saps.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe I need mental health counseling?  Can you squeeze me in?  In exchange for your services, I’ll do you a favor and turn you on to some real sources for information.  I know, I’m WAY overpaying but, I’m a generous man!

Tell the truth, you have CNN on when you are “counseling” these poor saps.  :lol:

just get arrested and and plead out the state will pay for your mandated visits . it is the only way to get his top quality mental heath services