Cop who killed Floyd arrested

13 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Don't let these assholes get you bogged down in a side argument. 

Blacks and to a lesser degree commie-scum are doing this, period end of story...

Seems pretty clear cut to me.  Hey lets rob the Fed Ex truck.....oops one guy gets used as a speed bump.  Prolly a boomer posting as antifas fault.

13 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Excuses, excuses.

reality reality you have verifiable alibi pretty much done deal . in this age of cams litteraly every place real ez to check a alibi and they did 

On 6/1/2020 at 10:10 AM, Ez ryder said:

reality reality you have verifiable alibi pretty much done deal . in this age of cams litteraly every place real ez to check a alibi and they did 

How do you use shitty security cameras to check if someone's passing a forged check or not? 

Or do you honestly think it takes 4 cops and an 8 minute blood choke to contain a drunk guy?

Edited by Wildboer
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How do you use shitty security cameras to check if someone's passing a forged check or not? 

Or do you honestly think it takes 4 cops and an 8 minute blood choke to contain a drunk guy?

are you trying to change your post? 

you said a cop is umbrella man . I said he supposed cop was looked on to and stated in this world of video recording everything a alibi is ez to check.

now you are blathering on about George passing a bad bill . pull your head out of your ass and attempt to stay in your own argument 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

are you trying to change your post? 

you said a cop is umbrella man . I said he supposed cop was looked on to and stated in this world of video recording everything a alibi is ez to check.

now you are blathering on about George passing a bad bill . pull your head out of your ass and attempt to stay in your own argument 

No I just didn't read back and thought I was responding to a different post, my bad.

Do you really think the police would rat out this officer from St. Paul? Sure they interrogated him. Either he said it wasn't him and they took his word for it, or he admitted it and they orchestrated a cover-up... 

That's giving them the benefit of doubt and assuming he wasn't doing this at the behest of someone above him in the Minneapolis/St. Paul PD...

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No I just didn't read back and thought I was responding to a different post, my bad.

Do you really think the police would rat out this officer from St. Paul? Sure they interrogated him. Either he said it wasn't him and they took his word for it, or he admitted it and they orchestrated a cover-up... 

That's giving them the benefit of doubt and assuming he wasn't doing this at the behest of someone above him in the Minneapolis/St. Paul PD...

no they verified his whereabouts with video . but yeah trust what some dipshit protesters said off the cuff then went viral  as the gospel 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no they verified his whereabouts with video . but yeah trust what some dipshit protesters said off the cuff then went viral  as the gospel 

You got a link? Because I sure as shit don't trust you anymore than the dipshit protesters.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You got a link? Because I sure as shit don't trust you anymore than the dipshit protesters.

yes the stand up looters and arson party goers great wedge of humanity 

On 5/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, motonoggin said:

101586509_10158146363081145_8794355488893435904_o.jpg

What might be needed in George Floyd’s murder is an innocent verdict or very light sentence for the cop (s). It might be the best thing that could happen to America.