Cop who killed Floyd arrested

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fyi this won't help it is a,shit show and with out a,curfue it will blow again tonight 

Fact is, the rioting retards were gonna be out and do this no matter what but, here’s my “rub”, he should have been arrested as soon as the mayors office saw the video. Period.  Now, he can make the case he’s being politically prosecuted.....and he wouldn’t be all that wrong.

Justice comes from the top, in this case, this was the mayors job.  He not only failed to make the right decision, but failed to make any decision at all...just like a good liberal cuck always does:  run, hide and tell.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fact is, the rioting retards were gonna be out and do this no matter what but, here’s my “rub”, he should have been arrested as soon as the mayors office saw the video. Period.  Now, he can make the case he’s being politically prosecuted.....and he wouldn’t be all that wrong.

Justice comes from the top, in this case, this was the mayors job.  He not only failed to make the right decision, but failed to make any decision at all...just like a good liberal cuck always does:  run, hide and tell.

I assume they were waiting for the coroner's report. 

Be careful what you wish for, we are entering the brave new world of all of our legal protections, like due process etc. Being thrown out the window everytime the black mob screams...And don't forget, they do the exact same thing when the cop is clearly justified-see michael brown. 

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I assume they were waiting for the coroner's report. 

Be careful what you wish for, we are entering the brave new world of all of our legal protections, like due process etc. Being thrown out the window everytime the black mob screams...And don't forget, they do the exact same thing when the cop is clearly justified-see michael brown. 

There was enough for a proper arrest on the video.  The victim was clearly detained and incapacitated.  That fucking idiot sitting there with his knee on his neck was un fucking called for on every level. He’s a pile of shit and so is everyone that watched it happen. I hope he is put into the general population immediately.....even before trial.  Let’s mop this right up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There was enough for a proper arrest on the video.  The victim was clearly detained and incapacitated.  That fucking idiot sitting there with his knee on his neck was un fucking called for on every level. He’s a pile of shit and so is everyone that watched it happen. I hope he is put into the general population immediately.....even before trial.  Let’s mop this right up.

That's exactly what they said about michael brown...

The question I always have in these situations is: the guy's in jail, he's not going anywhere, why throw OUR rights out the window just for this one person to get prosecuted faster...

I was once falsely accused of a crime once (drunk driving), I have also been on 2 juries being the jury foreman on one. It just amazes me how other-wise reasonable people or so willing to throw out protections that THEY Themselves will need at some point.

There is also some important info the fake media has hidden about this but I'm not saying a fucking word lest I be trampled by the herd...

Not my hill to die on, I just don't like seeing people disregard our rights so easily. That's the new post-America world though...

• Like 1

Frey and the Police Chief had the option to arrest the ex-cop and hold him for 72 hours...didn't.  They could have extended that custody hold beyond 72 hours with a judicial warrant.  Mike Freeman (Prosecutor) could have charged and then amended charges at a later time. 

There are all sorts of procedural avenues at their disposal and that they use on John-Q-Public all the time.  True leadership would have taken these actions the moment they decided to fire the cops.  

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

The question I always have in these situations is: the guy's in jail, he's not going anywhere, why throw OUR rights out the window just for this one person to get prosecuted faster...

I was once falsely accused of a crime once (drunk driving), I have also been on 2 juries being the jury foreman on one. It just amazes me how other-wise reasonable people or so willing to throw out protections that THEY Themselves will need at some point.

There is also some important info the fake media has hidden about this but I'm not saying a fucking word lest I be trampled by the herd...

Not my hill to die on, I just don't like seeing people disregard our rights so easily. That's the new post-America world though...

Nothing you say is believable. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 pos pig ain’t enough. Charge all those on the scene who did nothing with accessory 

I'd feel better if they were set loose in a crowd of revelutionaries and beaten to death with their own limbs.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'd feel better if they were set loose in a crowd of revelutionaries and beaten to death with their own limbs.

Ditto....and strafe that fucking worthless pigs house with all those other worthless pigs protecting it 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 pos pig ain’t enough. Charge all those on the scene who did nothing with accessory 

Yep.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Michael brown was a considerably different situation.  This guy was already in custody, in cuffs and face down.  This was murder/manslaughter.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

He will get his daily dose of rough prison sex I am sure.

He will get special treatment by the system that enabled him to kill 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He will get special treatment by the system that enabled him to kill 

Nah he will get some failed camera Epstein treatment. But here is the thing long after the trial the people who are looting today will be living in a burnt out neighborhood.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Nah he will get some failed camera Epstein treatment. But here is the thing long after the trial the people who are looting today will be living in a burnt out neighborhood.

I don’t think they care too much about that